Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Hot running or CVO  (Read 3541 times)

Hotmetal2

• Junior CVO Member
  • Ride, Ride and Ride
Re: Hot running or CVO
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2005, 06:11:26 AM »

Yesturday, I was jammed in traffic, my led dipstick indicated 272....  Wow!!!

tony1968

• Full CVO Member
  • SEI2
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2005, 09:35:07 AM »

ouch!! I think I'd change that oil soon!

Rsantucc

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2005, 02:01:37 PM »

Thanks all for the comments,  I took off the chrome oil cooler cover and lost 10 degrees overall.  Next I will try a set of V&H ovals, PCIIIusb and se air cleaner,  unless anyone has a better suggestion.  Also,  I noticed the top hose to the oil cooler is bent/crimped a little and may not let enough flow.

Thanks again for all the comments.

P.S.  The yellow is going to get me killed looking at the pearl that changes from green to orange.  Just like a 60's drug induces moment. :-) [smiley=drink.gif]

I think you should look at the Freedom Power Pkg FLH which includes the full true dual pipes, PCIII USB Mapped and also Screamin Eagle air cleaner. Its great set up I love them. Just plug and play with the Pkg, install and ride......

Here is their web link: http://www.dynasite.net/dynaweb/1000441/explore.cfm?p=N&store=Y&U=1&SS=1&S=1000441 They are great guys talk to Mark or Brad their service is awesome thier set up ais fantastic andthey stand by their products. Read the site, serach for Freedom pipes huge trend on them. Good Luck  [smiley=beerchug.gif]
2005 FLHTCSE2 Cherry Screaming Eagle Electra Glide, Freedom Pipe Pkg, Commander III Mapped, Stage 3, CC Screamin Eagle Heads, Barnett Scorpion Clutch, Screamin Eagle 6 Speed Gear set, KB High Compression Pistons, Gear Drive Adrew Cams, High Flow Filter, 113 HP 116 TQ

01 FLSTF Custom Head Quarters 1550 High Compression kit, HQ CNC Heads with Titanium Springs, Gear Drive HQ38 Cams, Daytona Twin Tech Ignition, B

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2005, 06:36:12 PM »

If you are looking for a little extra punch and also keep your temps down try the Zippers 103 package. 50mm throttle body, choice of exhaust and Zippers Thunder Max ECM. The cost is a bit more  then the Freedom package but it gives you a great setup to build on.WWW.ZIPPERSPERFORMANCE.COM

BE SAFE

THE DAWG
cvo 1  04 FLHTCSEI  Qrange/Black AKA Ole Punkin
cvo 2 05 VRSCXe Orange/Black sold
cvo 3 02 FXDWG2 Black/Gold 
cvo 4 04 FLHTCSE Blue/Black  sold
cvo 5 09 FLHTCUSE4 Red/Marron sold
cvo 6 12 FLHTCUSE Blue Saphire/Stardust Silver AKA Saphire
cvo 7 14 FLHTKSE  Blaze/Maroon
2020 CVO Limited

PROUD MEMBER EBCM #1.75 Second in command of this great organization

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

tony1968

• Full CVO Member
  • SEI2
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 25 queries.