Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: DO I Need a Power Commander  (Read 2556 times)

beeperman

• CVO1: 2008 Road King
    • CVO2: 2008 XL883L
Re: DO I Need a Power Commander
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2008, 01:31:33 PM »

Spiderman,
              I purchased this from CycleSpot and after doing alot of research on fuel packs and such. I decided to spend the extra money for the HD race tuner and have the bike dyno and tuned. I only had this V&H for two days when I called cycle spot to return and figured I would have to pay a restocking fee, after speaking to Steve at cycle spot about returning, he informed me that they do not except returns on any electronic. I guess this was really my fault for not making sure what their return policy was when purchasing.

" Should of done all my research before purchasing " As my kids say--My Bad"   lol

Thanks,

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2008, 01:57:48 PM »

Spiderman,
              I purchased this from CycleSpot and after doing alot of research on fuel packs and such. I decided to spend the extra money for the HD race tuner and have the bike dyno and tuned. I only had this V&H for two days when I called cycle spot to return and figured I would have to pay a restocking fee, after speaking to Steve at cycle spot about returning, he informed me that they do not except returns on any electronic. I guess this was really my fault for not making sure what their return policy was when purchasing.

" Should of done all my research before purchasing " As my kids say--My Bad"   lol

Thanks,

In the good old days when San Diego H-D was a business with it's customers and the bottom line in equal balance, I could have returned an electronic part unopened. Nowadays with the almight buck being the only thing that matters to them, your plight above would be mine as well IF I was dumb enough to do business with SD H-D. My point ?  Make sure you understand the sales policies of the people you do business with. What happened here was not "your bad " the first time. A 2nd time ?  I'd have to say so.

B B

Cvostu

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 Whiskey Neat road glide custom
    • CVO2: 2019 Mako Shark Fade road glide custom
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2008, 11:10:52 PM »

i still have that big smile on my face,,,,   if the weather is okay, i'll have another one on too tomorrow.

bbrown

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG BLK/BLU
    • CVO2: 11 SESG. ORANGE/ BLK
    • CVO3: 19 SERG LIGHTNING/ SLVR
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2008, 08:53:15 PM »

You didn't NEED a Harley-Davidson.

You WANTED one.

You didn't NEED different exhaust and a breather kit.

You WANTED them

You don't NEED a PCIII or a SERT.

What you NEED is to answer this question .

Well said BB....  Try a set of 4 stage Samsons with that and you will really smile....by the way you really do not need that either but the extra HP is a nice want

WHAT DO YOU WANT  ?

B B
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.138 seconds with 25 queries.