Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Florida Marine and HML Return Day  (Read 2335 times)

Sean M Cary

Re: Florida Marine and HML Return Day
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2008, 03:49:01 PM »

Unfortunately there's a real difference between simply lurking and the comfort and trust necessary to choose to be particapatory.  Rightly or wrongly, if a man feels like he needs to watch over his shoulder while there it's hard to enjoy the playground.
Don, your spot on.

I am here, I will be around - I doubt I will post much for fear of my next and permanent ban.

As a matter of record in the post that got me canned for the week, I was complimenting d00d - and deprecating myself, and I still have no idea how it was misconstrued, but that is not for me to judge.  I poked fun at d00d earlier in the day about editing a post that miker had made over a year ago, but it was that - fun.  Its neals house, he sets the rules. 

I learned during the week that I was spending way too much time here, and that it is time better spent with my kids, butchering wood and other endeavors that don't have me sitting on my butt on the couch.

Sean

TN

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • SC

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2008, 03:51:55 PM »

Today (I Think) (I Hope) is the day that Florida Marine and HML returns back to the site. I hope they both return and wish them well when and if they get back  :2vrolijk_21:                Semper Fi Florida Marine and HML  :2vrolijk_21:

they been somewhere? :-\

TN
Wut the hell was that maneuver

REGGAB

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2008, 04:02:22 PM »

Don, your spot on.

I am here, I will be around - I doubt I will post much for fear of my next and permanent ban.

As a matter of record in the post that got me canned for the week, I was complimenting d00d - and deprecating myself, and I still have no idea how it was misconstrued, but that is not for me to judge.  I poked fun at d00d earlier in the day about editing a post that miker had made over a year ago, but it was that - fun.  Its neals house, he sets the rules. 

I learned during the week that I was spending way too much time here, and that it is time better spent with my kids, butchering wood and other endeavors that don't have me sitting on my butt on the couch.

Sean

Yessir.  I learned that lesson too.

REGGAB

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2008, 04:08:49 PM »

they been somewhere? :-\

TN

Same places I always go.   Home, work, school, regional rides................nothing out of the ordinary.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2008, 04:33:52 PM »

Don, your spot on.

Sean

Other than the continuous amusement of myself by myself for myself, getting railed about looks, mental accuity, choice of bike(awesome), branch of service or just my lame sucking of air will be missed by me but I am sure not the innocents dragged along.

Enjoy your celloustic butchery, brood rearing and Bro, don't forget the Kona...

Peace

Miker

Sean, as long as those ggg, ggg , Gators can gut that lying, conniving, pencil neck puke Saban I will be temporarily be a Gators fan for the 2009 season at least.   :orange:

BIGDOG

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM#9.51 and a half .3
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2008, 07:19:46 PM »

Don, your spot on.

Sean

Glad to have you back !!!! look forward to hearing from you in the future.
If your not liven on the edge , your taking up to much space!

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2008, 07:25:13 PM »

welcome back guys!  :pepper: :pineapple: :cucumber: :jalapeno: :apple:
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2008, 01:11:12 AM »

"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Boatman

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2010 SEUC-accident victim-gone
    • CVO3: 2005 SEEG-traded on 2010
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2008, 06:47:20 AM »

welcome back guys!  :pepper: :pineapple: :cucumber: :jalapeno: :apple:

Me too, would hate to see either of them gone.

RedFXR2

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2008, 08:42:09 AM »

Like Sam Adams:  Always a good decision.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 01:35:05 PM by RedFXR2 »

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2008, 02:43:35 PM »

:huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :drink: :drink: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:
Henry and Sean, GLAD YOUR BACK!
 :2vrolijk_09: :2vrolijk_09: :2vrolijk_09:
Mike
 :drink:
Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 21 queries.