Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Motorcycle Satisfaction Jumps To New High  (Read 3677 times)

BLM777

• 1K CVO Member
  • Who says 110's won't run? SofA 777

• CVO1: FXSTSSE3 Black Diamond/Emerald Ice
Re: Motorcycle Satisfaction Jumps To New High
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2008, 06:36:33 PM »

That's what I'm talkin bout! :2vrolijk_21:

Of course I guess we don't know which side of the middle we're on at any given age..........till our number is called. :nervous: :nervous:

Well JC .... looks like some of these "kids" just haven't learned the old bull-young bull approach to life yet.  For those that aren't schooled in this philosophy ..... there was an old bull and young bull standing on the hilltop.  The young bull commented that they should run down that hill and do one of those cute young heifers.  The old bull replied, no ... let's walk down the hill and do 'em all ....

Sure is easier on the old knees of those our age to follow the old bull advise .... more fun to.   :2vrolijk_21:

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2008, 06:39:16 PM »

Well JC .... looks like some of these "kids" just haven't learned the old bull-young bull approach to life yet.  For those that aren't schooled in this philosophy ..... there was an old bull and young bull standing on the hilltop.  The young bull commented that they should run down that hill and do one of those cute young heifers.  The old bull replied, no ... let's walk down the hill and do 'em all ....

Sure is easier on the old knees of those our age to follow the old bull advise .... more fun to.   :2vrolijk_21:
Yessir!!!! You got that right!!!! :bigok: Constantly have to remind the "FNG's" at work this almost on a daily basis.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

REGGAB

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2008, 08:24:16 PM »

Now..............if if my 18 year old mind could just realize it is in a 46 year old, high mileage body, maybe I wouldn't hurt so much all the time from doing stupid chit I know I shouldn't be doing anymore.

Some of us old bulls aren't too smart.   :2vrolijk_21:

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2008, 10:51:14 PM »

I can relate Brian.  But then there's a part of me that can relate to HML, too (feelin like an 18 year old trapped in an old man's body). :nixweiss:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

REGGAB

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2008, 10:58:47 PM »

I can relate Brian.  But then there's a part of me that can relate to HML, too (feelin like an 18 year old trapped in an old man's body). :nixweiss:

hehehehehe.   :2vrolijk_21:

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Limited
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2009, 06:01:52 AM »

I gave my dealer great ratings on my survey this time around.  The last time I filled it out with some criticisms, and next thing I get a call from the dealer about those things.  I don't think it's right to share our individual comments with the dealer.  Even without names, certain circumstances can't be masked...they will still know who the comment was from.  I do my complaining straight to the dealer at the time of the grievance and I think Harley, like many other companies, would rather put the consumer in the position to give positive ratings and then management can take credit for doing such a wonderful job. Surveys, at least at the company level, are tainted...at least the one I filled out was.

hdhog1

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: Autumn Haze CUSE
    • CVO2: Canyon Copper SEFB2
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2009, 09:48:25 PM »

No detail comparison analysis was made,

The 2008 Motorcycle Competitive Information Study includes responses from 7,334 owners who purchased new on-road or dual-sport motorcycles between September 2007 and May 2008. Owners were surveyed in September and October 2008.

:nixweiss:

I would like to know who they asked.  I mean we all know we enjoy our sport.  But who told, nobody asked me.

Admiral

• My . Ol . Lady's . A Screaming Eagle !!!
  • 1K CVO Member
  • >> SILVER BULLET <<

• CVO1: 2016 FLHTKSE
    • CVO2: 2009 FLHTCUSE4
    • CVO3: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • SJHR
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2009, 09:09:39 PM »

I would like to know who they asked.  I mean we all know we enjoy our sport.  But who told, nobody asked me.

They probably asked a bunch of rice burner riders.

:huepfenjump3:

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2009, 10:07:04 PM »

Like Toby Keith says, My mind says "you can't do this boy", but my pride says "oh yes you can!"  :2vrolijk_21:
2012 Black/Orange SEUC
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.277 seconds with 25 queries.