Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: More D&D 2-1 questions  (Read 5074 times)

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
Re: More D&D 2-1 questions
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2009, 12:49:36 PM »

Normally they say this thread is worthless without pics, but if you mount your pipe, as Chip so innocently puts it, please don't post the pictures.     ::)
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Limited
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2009, 01:03:12 PM »

Normally they say this thread is worthless without pics, but if you mount your pipe, as Chip so innocently puts it, please don't post the pictures.     ::)

Why not?  After all the crap I went through to get pipes.  I thought I was going to pick up a cheap D&D that fits up to 08, but that didn't work out either, so I'll have one of the first ones that are made to fit the 09.  I just figured out that I saved over $262 versus having the dealer get the same pipes for me.  The only thing that has me worried is the place I got them from told me they'll call me if there is any problem or extended delay in getting the pipes.  I hope I don't get that call.

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2009, 01:16:53 PM »

I never said I didn't want pictures of you installing your pipes, I said I didn't want to see any pictures of you or Chip mounting your pipes.    :oops:  :huepfenlol2:
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Limited
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2009, 01:39:46 PM »

I never said I didn't want pictures of you installing your pipes, I said I didn't want to see any pictures of you or Chip mounting your pipes.    :oops:  :huepfenlol2:

:ROFLOL:   If for some reason I would "mount" my pipes, I sure hope noone gets photos.  I don't think that's a worry...I don't think I can get that drunk.

RickC

• When I was 42, I was the answer life, the universe and everything. Now, I'm all that *and* a side of fries!
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHR Vivid Black
    • CVO2: 2009 FLTRSE3 Stardust Silver / Titanium Dust **TRADED**
    • CVO3: 2010 FXDF Vivd Black **TRADED** | 2007 FLTR Vivid Black / Red (a/k/a "Red Nipples") **TRADED** | 2005 FLTRI Black Pearl / Grey (a/k/a "The Black Pearl") **TRADED**
    • Rick Rocks On!
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2009, 03:00:41 PM »

Rick I firmly believe that places like Tufts or Georgetown or Harvard should have entire sections for the BFH and the gas torch.  For the diplomats in training.  These two tools can solve all the worlds problems. 

BFH, gas torch... and duct tape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know that duct tape is like The Force, right? It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together!!!

hogasm

« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2009, 06:38:57 PM »

BFH, gas torch... and duct tape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know that duct tape is like The Force, right? It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together!!!

Yes I see this Don :2vrolijk_21:

Duct tape will hold a Harley together.....at least from Wyoming to the East Coast of NC
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 21 queries.