Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: Thundermax ECM update  (Read 10300 times)

JimsSEEG

• Full CVO Member
Re: Thundermax ECM update
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2005, 04:17:55 PM »

For those that have been following the updates - been very limited on time lately, so not as much time devoted as I would like.

Fuel Mileage - 4 fill-ups since the last posting. Average is running between 38.8 and 40.7. Oddly enough, I seem to get better mileage if keep the quick (part throttle)accelrations to cruising speed. So probably running a shade rich at the lower RPM, but don't want to change anything yet as to see if the heat problem / pinging from the stock ECM are done with.

Hiccup - een gathering more info as time permits, Have beena ble to verify all the settings are within tolerance in the software. Will continue to work on this as well.

Overall, after riding with the new ECM, been please with the performance and would do this again. If a tuner were readily available. The original lead I thought I had on the Dyno backed out, so starting the search again.

Since this thread is winding down and transitioning to the "Zippers 103 engine packages" thread, if you have any questions, send me a PM. I'm looking forward to see what Zippers comes up with....

"I'm going to fill the water bucket"
Jim
Jim

"Ophelia"

"pull that thing in here - it's not running good enough to scatter sh*& with a hay rake...."   E.K.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 25 queries.