Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Advice on Brightest Front and Rear Lighting for 08 SERK  (Read 2095 times)

mike45

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 FLHRSE4 Black & Silver
Re: Advice on Brightest Front and Rear Lighting for 08 SERK
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2009, 01:08:56 PM »

Here's the quote I got from M&M Cycles for LEDs for my 08 SERK.  Now I just need permission from the wife to pull the trigger. 

MSRP on each is $125.  Shipping would run me $16.

5410 KH HDM LED CONV FOR                 $99.99
4827 KH HDM DEUCE STYLE T.S. INSERT $99.99
4825 KH HDM DEUCE STYLE T.S. INSERT $99.99

2008 SERK
TTS Mastertune
Bub 7 True Dual w/crossover

deaf1

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2009, 01:55:17 PM »

I finally got everything installed!  I bought the full kit from custom dynamics,  and it ran about $215.00

For that I got front and rear turns,  the module to keep the rears on as running lights and to flash the rears.  It is 100% plug and play and BRIGHT as hell.  I am running the clear lens's,  buy my buddy just got the same kit and he has the smoked lens's.  Installation took 30 minutes and was 100% plug and play. 

I ended getting the taillight from Billet Boys... It was a tad pricey,  and I am not sure if it is brighter then Custom Dynamics...

All I can say is the LED's look great and they are bright as hell....  The one feature I do like is that when they are in turn signal mode,  they go from 100% on to 100% off,  and not just dim like stock lights...

Scott

alejandro

• Junior CVO Member
  • Freedom isn't free, but God's love is!

• CVO1: 2012 FLHTCUSE7 Screamin' Eagle Ultra Classic
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2009, 02:05:38 PM »

Harley has a little pigtail wire setup to plug in under your seat,  that lets your rear turn signals operate as markers and brake lights.  plus if you use smoked lenses, you can put in the after market red bulbs.  they are really bright.

COOL...DO YOU HAVE A P.N.? OR PICS? I'D LIKE TO DO THIS...
Freedom isn't free, but God's love is!

deaf1

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2009, 02:32:38 PM »

Ok here we go,  but call them and double check!!

http://customdynamics.com/harley_davidson_motorcycle_taillight.htm#LED_Board_for_OEM_Tombstone_Tail_Light For the tailight.  I cant vouch for it as I went with Billit Boys (and alot more expensive)

Turn Signal Kit http://customdynamics.com/harley_turn_signal_retro.htm Scroll down till you see Complete Turn Signal Conversion Kits.

You want the Bullet Style: Complete HD Turn Signal Conversion Kit
(DOT Approved)
Item: GEN200-KIT
Price: $162.95 Kit

When you add it to the cart you can select LED Color for front and rear and lens cover color (I went clear and they are BRIGHT!)

As the option  you add Street Magic Triple Play for $55.00 (without it you only get the load equilzer)  With it you get the the LED's as running lights and a flashing brake light.  It all plugs and plays very nicely.. I reccomen the Triple Play!

Scott

Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 25 queries.