Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Progressive standing behind their product ??  (Read 2467 times)

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
Re: Progressive standing behind their product ??
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2006, 10:30:37 AM »

when you call them back explain you tight schedule and see if they would be willing to cross ship a replacement
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2006, 05:54:24 PM »

I ordered all my transactions for 2004 through my bank, I won't get them till next week. I will be in North Carolina on business all next week so that means I will most likely be riding to CC with 1 bad shock. "as of now I can't feel the difference"
I am going to call Progressive today and see if they can help me out. Maybe a different Customer Service rep will have a better solution for me. I don't know if they can get it back to me in time anyway.  I also have some stock Road King shocks I can put on, but it will make the bike higher. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Fred, doesn't Mark or Shawn or one of the guys around there have the stock set that they could loan you?  If I hadn't sold mine, I'd sure let you use them.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Kingsalmon

• Senior CVO Member
  • HD gets too much of my money
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2006, 06:03:12 PM »

Neither have switched out their shocks, For some reason the 05's didn't ride quite as rough. I don't think there are as many that swapped out the shocks. Different seat for sure. I may not have changed if I knew I could put 40#s of air in them without problems

Kingsalmon

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2006, 06:37:21 PM »

Just got off the phone with Progressive, a different Tech Support person. I am overnighting the shocks to them tonight. They will fix and send back to me the same way, Fed Ex overnight. They will be back to me by the 12th of June. I told her my reciept situation and she said I can send it when I get it.
All is good in Fred's world ;D ;D ;D

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2006, 09:10:52 PM »

Just got off the phone with Progressive, a different Tech Support person. I am overnighting the shocks to them tonight. They will fix and send back to me the same way, Fed Ex overnight. They will be back to me by the 12th of June. I told her my reciept situation and she said I can send it when I get it.

Happy for you Fred, that it's working out the way it's supposed to! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's all about riding ...
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2006, 10:41:15 PM »

Chalk another one up for Progressive! Can't think of a better testimonial for them. I'm happy it's going to work out for you Fred!!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Kingsalmon

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2006, 10:48:32 PM »

Got a call from PROGRESSIVE, shocks are done, She asked for a proof of purchase before she sends them back. I found the Visa statement. $411 from Krooners on July 19 04. i told her the date , amount and company and she said they will go out today. I also told her i would fax her the statement asap. She told me the bill was $231 but it is no charge to me. She was very nice and may have even let me slide on the reciept if it could not be found.

I am really glad I got them fixed before Cripple Creek.   ;D ;D ;D

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's all about riding ...
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2006, 10:52:19 PM »

I am really glad I got them fixed before Cripple Creek.   ;D ;D ;D

Alls well that ends well ...glad they took care of you (and before CC)!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 21 queries.