Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Anyone done the Fullsac Stage 2 with cams? And a couple other ?'s  (Read 1230 times)

harris48cars

• Senior CVO Member

Fullsac seems the way to go but wondering if anyone has done the Andrews 54 cams they recommend. I have them in my 08 103 SG and like them. Just wondered how they feel in a 110 engine. What other exhaust systems are being used? Are the handlebars chrome or the standard SS. Are the 011's getting good MPG?
 Gary

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Anyone done the Fullsac Stage 2 with cams? And a couple other ?'s
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 08:42:54 AM »

I think it's safe to say that the majority of SESG owners have gone with Fullsac baffles and many have gone with the x pipe, too.

The Fueling 574 cams seem to be the new wave, as well (no head work required).  Take a look at my dyno sheet that Jim posted here......  http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=44545.0

I'm sure the 11 SESG bars are chrom, the 10s are.  Also, the HD Touring Pullbacks (2" up and 2" back) are also chrome, but the web site and the catalog says they're SS.  Interesting that they'd get that wrong. :nixweiss:  And, no cable or wire changes needed, even though it says they are.

It's a motorcycle, of course it gets good MPG! :2vrolijk_21:  I easily get 200 miles to the tank and that's on the crappy California gas.  If I go east, the mileage gets even better.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 08:44:11 AM »

I think it's safe to say that the majority of SESG owners have gone with Fullsac baffles and many have gone with the x pipe, too.

The Fueling 574 cams seem to be the new wave, as well (no head work required).  Take a look at my dyno sheet that Jim posted here......  http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=44545.0

I'm sure the 11 SESG bars are chrom, the 10s are.  Also, the HD Touring Pullbacks (2" up and 2" back) are also chrome, but the web site and the catalog says they're SS.  Interesting that they'd get that wrong. :nixweiss:  And, no cable or wire changes needed, even though it says they are.

It's a motorcycle, of course it gets good MPG! :2vrolijk_21:  I easily get 200 miles to the tank and that's on the crappy California gas.  If I go east, the mileage gets even better.

Must be less head wind the further east you go :huepfenlol2:

I know...I know...Ca gas sucks....but I had to come up with something :huepfenlol2:

Ghost__Rider

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2010, 07:19:59 PM »

I just finished my 103 Stage ll kit from Fullsac on my 2010 Limited. Fullsac Xpipe, 54 andrews cams,  My Vance Hines Slash cut ovals. TTS Tuner with Fullsac's Map for 103 Stage ll set up. Made 89 hp and 95 fl lbs torque. I am thinking I might have gained a few more if I had Fullsac baffles and could tweak the fuel map. I'm am more than pleased with the power. Pulls hard.
Steve knows his stuff.
I am fixing to do a 110 Stage ll on a 2009 SE Road glide next week for a buddy. Can't wait to see how it runs.

Attached is my dyno print out. We only got one good pull before the dyno broke down.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 07:27:48 PM by bobmcmahon »
2017 CVO SG, Suburban Speed 130" kit, Fullsac Stainless DXpipe, 2" Fullsac Cores,2014 CVO Limited, Fullsac DXpipe, Fullsac 2 1/4"CVO cores, TTS Matertune w/Fullsac Custom Map, Andrews 54 Cams. Spank You Very Much!!!
2012 Street Glide, 107cu.in./.625 T-Man cams, SE Pro CNC ported Heads, 10.8 Comp., 58mm ThrottleBody, 5.3inj, D&D Borzilla 2in1 Exhaust

GregKhougaz

• It's a Two Wheeled World.
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: '22 BMW Grand America
    • CVO2: '18 Porsche C4 GTS
    • CVO3: '22 Porsche Macan GTS and my mountain bike.
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2010, 07:24:42 PM »

You might want to read this thread:   Andrews 54 in a 110.

"We've got some tall tales we love to tell.  They may not be true but we sure do remember them well." 
 Sawyer Brown

When you come to a fork in the road... take it!

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 21 queries.