Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Becker's Bagger - 2010 Road Glide Paul Yaffe Built  (Read 7416 times)

CJ

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 11 FLHXSE2
Re: Becker's Bagger - 2010 Road Glide Paul Yaffe Built
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2011, 12:08:19 AM »

Nice Ride  :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

Gank

• Senior CVO Member
  • Im from HQ, Im here to help :D

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2011, 12:32:40 AM »

Nice bike.  Looks like a fun ride, would be happy to contribute to global warming with you.  it is a drug habit
To Libs and NDP
"If we are not willing to commit our military when asked by the United Nations, for a NATO mission, in a country whose elected government wants us and whose citizens need us, then when would Canada be prepared to do so?"

5.56mm

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE5 BLK #919
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2011, 03:52:17 AM »

Awesome bike!  One of a kind!

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2011, 01:55:21 PM »

Good looking bike.  Except for that front wheel.  Maybe there's something I'm missing, but I just don't get the big-azz front wheel look.  I know it's very popular right now with custom bagger builds, and I understand there's even a 30" now... :o .... but I just don't care for the looks and it can't help the bike in handling at all.  Maybe straight-line riding on a smooth road (where ya gonna find that?) it's good, but otherwise....

Yaffe did a good job otherwise putting it together.  It all flows (with the exception of the front wheel, I can't get past that. :( ).  The only thing I wouldn't want to do is lay that baby down though.  Without any engine guards or bag guards, you're probably looking at $25-30K just to fix it if you lay it down. 

I personally wouldn't have one of those as my daily driver...I guess it's like having a Ferrari in the garage.  If you've got the money to burn, it's something you can take out on a nice day for a drive to show off, but other than that.... :-\  JMO.

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 25 queries.