Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Editorial..I'll get in trouble for this..reality  (Read 2432 times)

Ceej

• HD C-ustomer V-ery O-ften
  • Elite CVO Member
  • You've found CVOHarley.com, Now seek counseling...
Re: Editorial..I'll get in trouble for this..reali
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2006, 01:13:50 AM »

It all comes down to our giving their corrupt leaders oil $$. They use the extremists to keep the people downtrodden and uneducated. We need to rid ourselves oil addiction and we can. Its called energy farming - google pyrolysis or hempcar - hemp needs to be legalized and no I'm no pothead, this is just common sense. Hemp can be used to make methanol which can be converted to a synthetic gasoline. Meanwhile soy biodiesel needs to be expanded - it is spreading and thats good, but still not enough. Meanwhile also, start drilling off our costs and on our soil, screw the enviromentalists, lets get it on, also nuclear power. Ten years from now they will still be fighting over there, the Chinese will rival our current energy needs but we could drive down the demand and price by making a few moves now. take away their cash cow and the terrorist funding drys up and they become less powerful, and less legitimate, make them less legitimate and they will wither away except to fight amongst themselves, hopefully that will end as the corrupt governments lose their power and the people get control over their own country's.
2004 SEEG
1995 FLHR
2000 FLSTF
1968 RSSS

Eagle Rider #1747

There really is a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown........:)

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2006, 12:31:35 PM »

[smiley=oops.gif] Knowing Twolane to be well informed in such matters, I stand corrected.  My distaste for Gore was fueled by political propaganda.  Not to infer Twolane's account of those Hearings invited verification, as one would be ill-advised, I researched the Iran-Contra Hearings, and found Twolane to be entirely correct.  I was wrong.  :-[ I'll try to do better next time.  There endeth the lesson.  Later--HUBBARD    
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2006, 12:44:46 PM »

[smiley=oops.gif] Knowing Twolane to be well informed in such matters, I stand corrected.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 21 queries.