Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: T-Man 110" Thumper Kit / Bottom End / 124" Upgrade: Option Discussion  (Read 10463 times)

RayG

• "What the hell was I thinking?"
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 FLHRSE4
Re: T-Man 110" Thumper Kit / Bottom End / 124" Upgrade: Option Discussion
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2013, 01:12:32 PM »

TourqueInc,  I don't know you & from the type of post you like to inject I hope I never do.   You are a vendor and are entitled to your opinion but why do you have to try to add such negativity on this forum.  I may be the only one to feel this way but couldn't you offer your opinions in a more positive manner?  We as a group often need professional input on a regular basis & you sometimes make good points only to end things on a sour note.  If you have an agenda towards someone why not handle it on a more adult manner. 

Just my thoughts   

SneakyPete

• 1K CVO Member
  • AKA FGL
    • VA

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG O/B- RIP
    • CVO2: 2009 SERG3 O/B
    • CVO3: 2014 SERK6 O/B
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2013, 01:23:07 PM »

TourqueInc,  I don't know you & from the type of post you like to inject I hope I never do.   You are a vendor and are entitled to your opinion but why do you have to try to add such negativity on this forum.  I may be the only one to feel this way but couldn't you offer your opinions in a more positive manner?  We as a group often need professional input on a regular basis & you sometimes make good points only to end things on a sour note.  If you have an agenda towards someone why not handle it on a more adult manner. 

Just my thoughts   

X2
Member Hillbilly Rocket Riders MC, Virginia THE FASTEST CHAPTER!

CowboyBagger

• 1K CVO Member
  • Standing on the Corner!
    • AZ

• CVO1: FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
    • CVO2: FLTRKSEANV Heritage paint
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2013, 01:36:14 PM »

Everyone should read this book three times:

"How To Win Friends And Influence People"

If everyone did, it would eliminate a lot of conflicting situations.

Cowboy
From an ocean tide, to an 8 second ride! Life is a ride, so make it a good one.

Heatwave

• 1K CVO Member
  • ‘10 CVO Ultra 120/127 & ‘17 CVO LTD 140/151

• CVO1: 2017 CVO Limited (Garnet/Red) 128ci
    • CVO2: 2010 SE Ultra (Red/Slate)
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2013, 02:55:00 PM »

TourqueInc,  I don't know you & from the type of post you like to inject I hope I never do.   You are a vendor and are entitled to your opinion but why do you have to try to add such negativity on this forum.  I may be the only one to feel this way but couldn't you offer your opinions in a more positive manner?  We as a group often need professional input on a regular basis & you sometimes make good points only to end things on a sour note.  If you have an agenda towards someone why not handle it on a more adult manner.  

Just my thoughts  

Unfortunately that's all too common in this forum. Vendors swoop in on any newby's post dealing with engine builds or engine tuning like piranha and anyone that disagrees with their POV is quickly "put in their place".

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2013, 03:30:50 PM »

I may be the only one to feel this

Don't worry, you're not.

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2013, 04:06:16 PM »

Maybe a different perspective on the last few comments.   We want experts to post and help out, but you guys are jumping on someone that actually knows there stuff and has done this successfully for 30+ years with the credentials to back it up and doesn't pm you for your business or chase you down or quote stuff off the internet like David Vizard and is in business full time doing this.   We can call bullchit, but a proven expert who can back up what he says and is also willing to do it, you would think might be worth having around.   I could speculate why it is so direct and visceral, but won't cause I only cared about the OP getting help a different perspective to possibly save some money and exceed his current expectations.

If you don't know who he is coyote outted him on HTT a bit ago, but look up John Walker and the company TorqueInc.  
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 05:01:20 PM by Unbalanced »
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2013, 04:14:54 PM »

I "outted" him via the "Report to Moderator" button on about his second post here without knowing anything about what happened at HTT, but it seems that fell on deaf ears. :nixweiss:  As you can see, he's still a general member here (no green highlighted handle). 

Not coming clean about his vendor status when he joined is all I need to know about the guy.

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2013, 04:29:01 PM »

Brian,

Why does he have to choose to be a vendor here and not just a member.   He hasn't offered his services only information.   He doesn't pm you for your business.  I don't believe he has posted that we do millions of everything or combination or invite you to call him about stuff.   :nixweiss:
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 25 queries.