Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: 2015 110 upgrade  (Read 5981 times)

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
Re: 2015 110 upgrade
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2015, 12:27:15 AM »

I wouldn't less concerned about the comment of racing your bike (110), but cooking your boys is a whole different story.   Hopefully based on quality of tuner (person tuning the bike) they will cool the bike off some making the engine not quite as hot when you ride it.   Put on a better exhaust or change it up like baffles and cutting out the cat, add a cam with some overlap as well and you will help decrease some of the heat.   It is all about the risk you are willing to take on and maybe some about longevity too.  Yeah yeah you got the warranty but being down for say a month during riding season when you most want to use it is usually when murphy strikes, so then what's it worth to you.

Hence all the posts on exhausts, mufflers, cams, lifters, rattles in the motors and compensator issues.   Site is a wealth of knowledge that has been compiled over the years with these 110's.   
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

bgred

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MI

Re: 2015 110 upgrade
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2015, 12:44:39 PM »

I took it in to my dealer after getting my 1000mile down in Florida. ( Great weather in the Key's) I went ahead with a HQ600 cam change. Numbers came in at 105HP and 110Torque; took it down to South Carolina and put on 500miles. Ran really well and we found some really cool roads in western S.C. and northern Georgia.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 25 queries.