Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Can we have a permanent category for 110 issues?  (Read 3673 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Can we have a permanent category for 110 issues?
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2007, 08:21:44 PM »

Why don't we just take the enormous wealth of information this site has to offer and combine everything into one huge thread. Then nothing will ever get moved and nothing needs a special category! ::) Bottom line, this place rules! And you can't make everyone happy all the time. There's over 4000 members. Sure, once in awhile I think something should be one way, but then it's done another. Big friggin' deal! If the info's here, find it. Or ask. You'll get an answer one way or another. Neal and these mods have it tough enough policing us maniacs! They donate their personal time to do it too. Leave 'em alone. They're doing a great job. The place is well organized and everyone gets along incredible. Does it really matter one way or another if something's done your way in the end. Who cares! This place is way to valuable for your egos to screw it up. ;) And all the stuff on the 110's is here, and and not hard to find. Just read my posts! ::) ;D ;D

Hoist! 8)

"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2007, 02:14:43 AM »

We appreciate the understanding and support guys......we really do.

I can tell you that things on this site don't always go as I think they should, either.  As a matter of fact, I think I can speak for all the moderators and even Naitram, too.  At times, we may view something one way and it'll get drove over by the majority of the other moderators and again, that's even happened with Neal, too.  Just the way it works when we're trying to work from a position of "balance" rather than the "my way......as I see it" kind of attitude as recently expressed by a member that recently departed this site (ex member, now).

Freedom of choice is great and he exercised it. :2vrolijk_21:

Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

LabRat

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 SECU Copper Canyon
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2007, 07:46:33 AM »

He'll be back....there's just too much good information here to stay away.  :huepfenjump3:

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2007, 11:42:27 AM »

Neil and the moderators do a great job. For me part of the fun of this site is looking around and finding things I am interested in myself, plus I find other threads of interest while I am searching. No complaints here and after meeting alot of you at Nelson I now know what great people that make up the membership here and can't wait to go again to meet more of you.
Thanks
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.147 seconds with 21 queries.