Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Author Topic: Why buy any SE-110 bike ??  (Read 6345 times)

Rides2007Harley

Re: Why buy any SE-bike ??
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2007, 07:58:29 PM »

I always tease my riding buddy who has a black 07 Ultra that he won't know which bike is his when we get back to the parking area.  I was jacking him about it the other day and when we got back to the bikes (I had my Ultra) there was a crimson red Ultra on one side of my bike and the same color Classic on the other side.  He thought that was very funny and I heard about it for a while.

When I bought my Dyna I was tempted to buy a Wide Glide and order the custom paint set along with the custom wheels.  Once I started putting all of the cost on paper with the chrome controls, tach, grips and pegs, engine mods and all the other goodies it was cheaper (by quite a bit) to buy the CVO which they took 3K off MSRP because it was a 07 model and I picked it up 6/15/07. 

When I first saw my Dyna I thought it was the most beautiful bike that I had ever seen and actually waited a few weeks to buy it.  Believe it or not, my wife talked me into buying it and that is no BS.

SirMichael

• Senior CVO Member
  • Non Riding for the moment!!
« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2007, 07:59:49 PM »

And just out of curiosity, why should anyone have to justify their choice of bike to you, or anyone else?  I've put 9K miles on my SE RK since the first of April, and haven't had any serious issues.   
I am not asking anyone to justify anything, I was just curious why someone would take the risk of all the issues that the new ones where having, thats all!! If yours is not having any issues, well great!! :2vrolijk_21:
 Thats what makes the world go round, everyone is different and wants different things!!

I didn't build my 103 to race either, I did it just for fun and to be different. It's not the fastest thing out there by no means, thats for sure!! It's fun just to play around thats all!!

My new bike definitly looks plan now, it only has 400 miles on so far, but thats the fun in it, after this winter, it will look totally different!!  :o  :o

All you guys that own CVO bikes, thats great!! I just hate to see all the problems that alot of the bikes are having, thats all!! We all sink alot of money into these big chucks of tins that are still 20+years old technology :(   :(  Nobody wants to have any problems with their new bike, especially you guys that spend big bucks on your SE-bikes, you shouldn't have any issues with those bikes!!

It's all in fun, these guys here like to have fun, especially Hoist!!  :orange:

Oh yah, Hoist, I have to get to know you first!!  :love_1: :love_1:

:huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: Later :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:
                                                               MIKE :coolblue:

:lolk: :lolk:

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2007, 08:43:29 PM »

Y'all do realize that this site is devoted to Harley Davidson's Custom Vehicle Operation's Screaming Eagle motorcycle line.

SirMichael

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2007, 10:20:01 PM »

Y'all do realize that this site is devoted to Harley Davidson's Custom Vehicle Operation's Screaming Eagle motorcycle line.
Thanks for the info. :2vrolijk_21:  :2vrolijk_21:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2007, 10:21:57 PM »

Not Hondas :nixweiss: ?

SirMichael

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2007, 10:26:03 PM »

If it becomes Honda-Davidson, will they count?? :nixweiss:  :nixweiss:

twincam

« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2007, 10:44:57 PM »

If it becomes Honda-Davidson, will they count?? :nixweiss:  :nixweiss:

yea , and if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass when he jumped either!!!!! ;)

SirMichael

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2007, 11:05:01 PM »

yea , and if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass when he jumped either!!!!! ;)
Anything is possible  :nixweiss:  :nixweiss:

MIKE :vrolijk_10: :vrolijk_10:

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2007, 11:16:28 AM »

Honducati-Davidson maybe??? :o

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 21 queries.