Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: The problems continue...Round 7  (Read 3181 times)

sefatboyscott

• Senior CVO Member
  • There is no mistaking the Dominant Gene
Re: The problems continue...Round 7
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2008, 02:43:22 AM »

Come on buddy I'm only 6'3" & 230 pounds & size XL not XXXL! But I may have found a good home for the XXXL

Cheers
Aussie

It must be a cultural thing. Aussie Mike just likes to show off his man boobs! :P

I am 6'1 and 240 and wear XXL, I just like my shirts big I guess.
05 FLSTFSE
Caliber Pipes
Screamin Eagle Race tuner
Custom mapped Dyno Tuned
Max Power 97.2 Max Torque 107.3

kona76

• Elite CVO Member
  • Screamin' Eagle Rocks the SFV !!

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle FatBoy Slate Gray with Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2008, 05:09:19 AM »

Come on buddy I'm only 6'3" & 230 pounds & size XL not XXXL! But I may have found a good home for the XXXL

Cheers
Aussie

Aussie,

You're too wise to be giving up sources on a public forum. Now I know what you guy are talking about. Keeping me in the dark has only made me creative and now I'm talking returning some chain email to a distant friend, far far away.

Oh, I'm 6'0 and 240lbs on a light day, and I wear 2xl and 3XL. On those heavy days....I'm a 6XL with an attitude. Old habit from San Quentin, Ca., a tourist spot up north of here.

Cheers back at ya,

Mike K.
Kona76
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• CVO1: FLSTFSE
    • Aussie's home page
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2008, 05:34:02 AM »

Aussie,

You're too wise to be giving up sources on a public forum. Now I know what you guy are talking about. Keeping me in the dark has only made me creative and now I'm talking returning some chain email to a distant friend, far far away.

Oh, I'm 6'0 and 240lbs on a light day, and I wear 2xl and 3XL. On those heavy days....I'm a 6XL with an attitude. Old habit from San Quentin, Ca., a tourist spot up north of here.
Cheers back at ya,

Mike K.
Kona76

San Quentin eh! I have heard of this resort, it is a nice spot down on the water & the most valuable resort of its type in the world.

Cheers
Aussie

FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 25 queries.