Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: NBC disrespect  (Read 2078 times)

SPIDERMAN

Re: NBC disrespect
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2008, 10:54:21 AM »

Sorry to get off track, but it occurred to me reading this thread, that if Scot had started a thread " Who's a Cop ? "  he wouldn't have gotten the amount of replies he's gotten by starting one about cops being dissed. Next time I'm in a bar and I want to know where Law Enforcement is, I'll start in dissin cops. Probably get my head cracked, but at least I'll know who's who.
 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

B B

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • red bikes..lots o red bikes

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2 (Red!)
    • CVO2: 2001 FXDWG2 ( way red!)
    • CVO3: 2005 Ford F350 HD True Blue Metallic
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2008, 11:16:28 AM »

Sorry to get off track, but it occurred to me reading this thread, that if Scot had started a thread " Who's a Cop ? "  he wouldn't have gotten the amount of replies he's gotten by starting one about cops being dissed. Next time I'm in a bar and I want to know where Law Enforcement is, I'll start in dissin cops. Probably get my head cracked, but at least I'll know who's who.

B B

LOL

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2008, 01:56:11 PM »

B B

Also, you'll get a free picture with a complimentary random number on a sign below it.

;D ;D ;D
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • red bikes..lots o red bikes

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2 (Red!)
    • CVO2: 2001 FXDWG2 ( way red!)
    • CVO3: 2005 Ford F350 HD True Blue Metallic
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2008, 02:20:26 PM »

A motorcycle patrolman was rushed to the hospital with an inflamed appendix. The doctors operated and advised him that all was well. However, the patrolman kept feeling something pulling at the hairs in his crotch. Worried that it might be a second surgery the doctors hadn't told him about, he finally got enough energy to pull his hospital gown up enough so he could look at what was making him so uncomfortable. Taped firmly across his
pubic hair were three wide strips of adhesive tape, the kind that doesn't come off easily. Written in large black letters was the sentence: 'Get well soon....from the nurse in the Jeep you pulled over last week.

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2008, 05:09:50 PM »

B B

Nothing could be further from the truth. And yes, I thought about that before posting.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2008, 08:45:13 PM »

Nothing could be further from the truth. And yes, I thought about that before posting.

Nothing too do with you AJ, we had a cop join the site way way back who made a big deal out of being a cop and then couldn't take anybody pokin fun at him whatsoever. He went off on me with  a " I am your sole protector from evil and by the way I'm God and Superman too "  rant which got totally ridiculous and way way out of hand and probably embarrassed the hell out of the other good folks on the site in Law Enforcement. Anyway the doofus took his ball and bat and went away cause as it turned out he wasn't up to the task of playing in the big kids sandbox

I'm glad Scot started this thread and folks responded as it portrays all of you so much better than the stupidity that came out of that guys mouth.

B B

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2008, 10:02:16 PM »

NBC is airing the episode again now.

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2008, 12:42:22 PM »

NBC is airing the episode again now.

NBC--"Nothing But Cocktails"  What to expect from a bunch of drunked-up Liberals?  There endeth the lesson.  Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2008, 11:38:25 AM »

NBC--"Nothing But Cocktails"  What to expect from a bunch of drunked-up Liberals?  There endeth the lesson.  Later--HUBBARD

So sad,  The economy is in such a dismal state the poor lefties at the Nothing But Cocaine network had to change it's name & can't afford to be coked up anymore.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2008, 03:31:15 PM »

For whatever it's worth, I sick of the media in general. With the purchase of a big screen plasma TV I had to pop for a HiDef connection that came with a bunch of movie channels. That's been about the extent of my TV viewing since.

B B
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.169 seconds with 25 queries.