Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: 05 SEEG Question  (Read 5124 times)

badhorse

• Phoenix Performance
    • NV

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2
Re: 05 SEEG Question
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2009, 09:42:00 PM »

H'mmm red CVO SEEG - best choice  :2vrolijk_21:
+1
Rinehart Headpipe, TD Monster ovals, AK20, Bitubo, seat by Ricks, SERT, Daymakers

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2009, 12:15:11 AM »

Randy?  Got it home yet?

REGGAB

« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2009, 05:52:27 AM »

Randy..........need someone to ride back with you?  Gimmee a holler.  I'm 115.02 miles northwest of you.  Figure I could meet you somewhere south of Phenix City........perhaps Eufaula, or maybe even Albany, GA, and ride back to Anniston with you.  By the time we finish that little jaunt, I'll be ready for the dyno.  Sounds like a great way to knock down the rest of these break-in miles and then some.  Let me know, and we'll plan it out..........old man Winter permitting, of course.   :2vrolijk_21:

Henry
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 06:15:46 AM by HML »

SE-Randy

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: FLSTFSE2
    • CVO2: FLHTCSE2
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2009, 08:03:24 AM »

Randy?  Got it home yet?
:nixweiss: Nope, not yet. It will be at soonest now weekend of 23rd of this month. I am going to Mississippi next weekend to see my kids. Yes I know that is a far cry from March 2nd, it's killin me. :nervous: :drink: :nervous: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
Don't worry about life...you'll never get out of it alive!

SE-Randy

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: FLSTFSE2
    • CVO2: FLHTCSE2
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2009, 08:14:51 AM »

Randy..........need someone to ride back with you?  Gimmee a holler.  I'm 115.02 miles northwest of you.  Figure I could meet you somewhere south of Phenix City........perhaps Eufaula, or maybe even Albany, GA, and ride back to Anniston with you.  By the time we finish that little jaunt, I'll be ready for the dyno.  Sounds like a great way to knock down the rest of these break-in miles and then some.  Let me know, and we'll plan it out..........old man Winter permitting, of course.   :2vrolijk_21:

Henry
Sounds great Henry, :2vrolijk_21: but it will be at least the weekend of the 23rd before I can go pick up the bike. If you still need the miles then (or if you don't) your welcome to join in. More the merrier. :2vrolijk_21:
There are a few of us trying to put a ride together to run up to Lynchburg sometime soon. I'll keep you in the look on that one too. I lived in Meridianville about 40 years ago.

Randy
Don't worry about life...you'll never get out of it alive!

REGGAB

« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2009, 12:44:04 PM »

Sounds great Henry, :2vrolijk_21: but it will be at least the weekend of the 23rd before I can go pick up the bike. If you still need the miles then (or if you don't) your welcome to join in. More the merrier. :2vrolijk_21:
There are a few of us trying to put a ride together to run up to Lynchburg sometime soon. I'll keep you in the look on that one too. I lived in Meridianville about 40 years ago.

Randy

Standing by.  Lynchburg is always a fun little hop.
Pretty darn good BBQ joints in Phenix City...........forget what they call it now, but when I was kid it was called Circle Q.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 25 queries.