Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: THANKSGIVING WISHES TO ALL CVO'ers AMIGOS  (Read 3498 times)

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
Re: THANKSGIVING WISHES TO ALL CVO'ers AMIGOS
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2008, 07:05:38 PM »

I fully expect to have gained 4 lbs today...good thing it only comes once a year...

DAMN!

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2008, 12:21:11 AM »

Wow! What an awesome day it was in Memphis Town today. Sunny, mid sixties, took the nanner to the in-laws for brunch. Had all the grand kids in town for a wonderful fun filled day and then everyone headed back to our house for the Thanksgiving dinner. We have a tradition in our house, everyone at the dinner table has a candle they light after they say what they are thankful for or who they wish could be at the table with us today. It is a sweet moment as we give great thought before we lite the candles. Then we let the candles burn through out the feast. There are many that have gone on to be with the Lord that are remembered and are with us in spirit. You ought to try it sometime, you will be blessed!

As I get ready for bed I thought about you and wanted to say "Thanks!" You have been a part of my life and I have been truly blessed by knowing you! I have laughed and cried. My heart has been beaming with joy and at times it has been very heavy. That is life. Each and everyday brings a new beginning. What a blessing that is! May God continue to bless each and every one of you as you have been a blessing to me! Thank you and God Bless!

:bananarock:

LarryB

• Tennessee Squire
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 FLTRSE3 The Grey Ghost
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2008, 04:47:21 AM »

Spent most of the morning installing goodies on the bikes, then went for nice 100 mile ride. Spent late afternoon visiting Dad in the nursing home. Then it was off to Cracker Barrel for the Traditional Thanksgiving feast. When we pulled in, there was a yellow SEUC in the the lot. Not hard to find who's it was and invited him to join our table (he was alone) got to know him a little. He never heard of this site but he does now and will be here. It was a good day. I am Thankful for it.
Take it Easy Greasy Cuz it's a long walk home.

Did I shave my head for this?

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2008, 02:19:11 PM »

:huepfenjump3:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.356 seconds with 21 queries.