Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Tire patch?  (Read 4687 times)

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
Re: Tire patch?
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2009, 11:15:51 PM »

I was in the same predicament last year. I recently went with the Elite 3's and loved them. I got up early one morning to take a scoot up to Kentucky and went to check the air in my tires and noticed a nail dead center in my rear tire. I spayed it with soapy water and it was leaking! Only lost a couple pounds of air in it so I aired it up and stopped by the dealer. They didn't have any Elite 3 tires and told me they would put a new tire on for a $1 since I had the tire warranty. Warranty covers original manufactures tires which in my case was Dunlops. Since I travel out of state a lot I decided to get the front changed out too since they just charged me the cost of the tire. I still have the tire in my garage and was tempted to patch it seeing the location and it barely penetrated the tire. But when you compare the cost and time to a road call or worse yet a possible Hospital bill along with the pain and suffering...it's a no brainer! I am a man of faith but God also gave me common sense to discern right from wrong! :D God Bless! :bananarock:
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 21 queries.