Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Author Topic: SESG...would you do it again? POLL  (Read 9861 times)

AZ Sparky

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 in Kryptonite/Black
Re: SESG...would you do it again? POLL
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2011, 11:10:58 PM »

yes, Yes, and YES!!!  I LOVE MY SESG2.
I would take the plunge again in a heartbeat, no ifs, ands, or buts.
Sparky

GtreetSlide

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2011, 11:46:35 PM »

there was a time when i had a 04 screaming eagle duece and a 06 electraglide classic that i put tons of work into to make it look like a street glide loved them both but mostley rode the glide but when the blue duece come out always drew a crowd. always knew i wanted hd to build this bike and i would buy it. now i have one bike which i feel offers the best features of my last 2 bikes combined. thanks for your time Terry

I can't vote in the poll because my SG is not a CVO. They were a lot of money and were not exactly the way I wanted mine. So, I got a SG and had them do the stage II 103 kit on the motor, added a better seat, windshield, put boards were the rear pegs were and moved the pegs to my front for highway pegs, added quick detach with passenger backrest and rack or with the new matching tourpak. I also added rear guards to protect saddlebags on a drop. TTS tuner, and fullsac baffles, etc. etc. Lots of other changes to make it just the way I wanted it and still came out under $30K with a full seven year factory warrenty. I love the SG and ride it the most.

I also have a 2002 deuce with about $40K in it. I don't ride it much anymore, but I get mobbed by people whenever I pull in anywhere. Everyone loves my deuce, but I love my SG, LOL..  I do ride the Deuce (114/116) when i need to feel like a maniac, LOL...

Skillet

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHR Road King
    • CVO3: 1980 FXB Sturgis
« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2011, 05:21:49 AM »

Without repeating what has already been said about this machine the answer is darn tootin.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.