Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Rossmeyer gone but not forgotten  (Read 2042 times)

ANAIL1

• CVO1: SEUC2 sold
    • CVO2: SEUC4 SOLD
    • CVO3: SERK4 & SEUC7
Re: Rossmeyer gone but not forgotten
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2009, 06:27:39 PM »

there service department are not to in pressing eather took my 07seuc in there for base gasket leak.. so what do they do they wash my bike spray the motor down with s100 engine bright (oil base)  told me couldn't find any leaks. by the way we detailed your bike for you... im @ boiling point by now.wouldn't have them change my valve stem cap..

Cvostu

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 Whiskey Neat road glide custom
    • CVO2: 2019 Mako Shark Fade road glide custom
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2009, 07:19:30 PM »

don't feel tooo bad..  i had them install a back tire for me and they never even tightened down the valve.  I rode out of there, got on the Fla Turnpike and felt like something wasn't right. Checked the air pressure and it had 10 lbs.   How's that for a warm and fuzzy feeling??? I called them and told the service manager what had happened and he did say, "sorry about that". How bout those kind words?   When I need a tire or a tire install, I head to Peterson in North Miami. Worth the extra time and few extra miles in my mind.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 12:11:49 AM by cvostu »

BADBAGG

• Vendor
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3 O/B D& D Fat Cat , SE 259E Cams , High Compression Pistons , TTS Mastertune, Yaffe Monkeys bars , Yaffe Monkey engine guard , Kenwood DVD/CD radio 650 watts 7 speakers. C & C solo seat , Motorcycle Armor, Klock Werks 8" windsheild,30 tooth pulley
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2009, 09:50:31 PM »

Thanks for your responses, glad to hear that my friend was not the only one they have tried this with. Their are 2 Dealers i work with locally and both treat me very well, Gator Harley and Harley of Crystal River. Bought my 09 serg brand new for 1,000 under msrp a month ago from Crystal River. Great guys !!!!! Would recomend either Dealer. :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.158 seconds with 25 queries.