Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Out of the create ???  (Read 1665 times)

slacker2

• Full CVO Member
  • Work Hard...Play Hard.
    • VT

• CVO1: V&H 2/1 ProHighOUTPUT pipe,58mm,10.5 high dome pistons, Hillside heads, RS A/C 625 S&S cams.LED headlight and drivers.
Out of the create ???
« on: March 16, 2011, 03:55:03 PM »

H-D lists the torq figures in their material.
Can anybody tell me what the 2011 SESG
has for horse power stock ?
 Thought it would be good to know prior to
doing Engine/dyno work.

Thanks...two weeks and counting down. :P
Flying with the Eagles.
Stage III build by Palmer Brothers, DirectLink tuned by Joe's Cycles. One Happy Happy Bike.133T 140hp's

PHAZE

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: '05 SEEG/'06 CUSE/'07 SERK/'09 SERG (ALL SOLD)
    • CVO2: '09 CVO Fat Bob Black Diamond/Fire Quartz (SOLD)
    • CVO3: '11.5 CVO Ultra Classic Twilight Blue/Candy Cobalt
Re: Out of the create ???
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 03:59:44 PM »

I assume that it should be about the same with the stock 110 on the Ultra Classic or the Road Glide.  Mine came up with Max Power at 78.10 and max torque at 98.07 on the stock 2011.5 CUSE6.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 04:07:16 PM by PHAZE »

slacker2

• Full CVO Member
  • Work Hard...Play Hard.
    • VT

• CVO1: V&H 2/1 ProHighOUTPUT pipe,58mm,10.5 high dome pistons, Hillside heads, RS A/C 625 S&S cams.LED headlight and drivers.
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 04:06:10 PM »

Thanks PHAZE. Once the bike comes in it is going to a turner/machinist shop for a Stage III set up. He is telling me with the V&H Pro High output exhaust, ported heads,bore&cam and a TTS. I should see about 110 hp. He is still trying to decide what cam would best fit the build.

Thanks Again for the info.
Flying with the Eagles.
Stage III build by Palmer Brothers, DirectLink tuned by Joe's Cycles. One Happy Happy Bike.133T 140hp's

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 04:40:50 PM »

Thanks PHAZE. Once the bike comes in it is going to a turner/machinist shop for a Stage III set up. He is telling me with the V&H Pro High output exhaust, ported heads,bore&cam and a TTS. I should see about 110 hp. He is still trying to decide what cam would best fit the build.

That's only 3.5 HP more than mine and I didn't change exhaust (just the baffles), nor did I have any head work done nor did I bore the cylinders.  You might want to take a look at this thread, it's a whole lot more affordable....  http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=44545.0

You do what I had done and go with the cometic head gaskets, you'll be there. :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Texas 103

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • TX

• CVO1: 2016 "RGU"
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 05:40:33 PM »

First thing to check is CRANK RUNOUT..before you do anything
Too Much of a good thing is just right !! Then more is always better

DOC.COFFIN

• Senior CVO Member
  • Transplanted from San Diego To Napoli

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 CVO DARK SLATE / BLACK DIAMOND
    • CVO2: 2011 FLHXSE2 CVO BLACK DIAMOND & CRIMSON
    • CVO3: 2008 FLHR VIVID BLACK
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2011, 10:13:00 AM »

That's only 3.5 HP more than mine and I didn't change exhaust (just the baffles), nor did I have any head work done nor did I bore the cylinders.  You might want to take a look at this thread, it's a whole lot more affordable....  http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=44545.0

You do what I had done and go with the cometic head gaskets, you'll be there. :2vrolijk_21:

JCZ...might I ask what you paid to have the cam work done? You used the Feuling 574, right?

Doc
"War is an ugly, messy, bloody business. No one welcomes the task of waging it. And yet the task is ours. Neither pity us nor praise us. Stand by us." ~Admiral Mike Mullen, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2011, 10:12:04 PM »

JCZ...might I ask what you paid to have the cam work done? You used the Feuling 574, right?

Doc

I had a huge shopping list for Jim (hd-dude on this forum) when I got my bike.......a very big list.  I don't remember what the cam work cost but cams and adj. pushrods aren't that much but then you have to get it dyno tuned so it does run up there a bit.  Shoot Jim a PM or give him a call at Metal Dragon. :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

DOC.COFFIN

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2011, 04:34:01 AM »

Thanks...I have already, just waiting for a response. I'll try calling when I can get a chance. It's a little difficult somethimes to get a line out from here (still forward deployed).

Doc
"War is an ugly, messy, bloody business. No one welcomes the task of waging it. And yet the task is ours. Neither pity us nor praise us. Stand by us." ~Admiral Mike Mullen, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2011, 04:44:09 AM »

Thanks...I have already, just waiting for a response. I'll try calling when I can get a chance. It's a little difficult somethimes to get a line out from here (still forward deployed).

Doc

He'll get back at you real soon.  He's been busy the past three days with the bike he built and entered in the bike show.  I'm not sure but he might have slept there. :huepfenlol2:    http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=60545.0 

West Coast GTG   

DOC.COFFIN

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2011, 04:50:46 AM »

Figured that was the case. Not worried about it as I'm not in a hurry or gonna be riding for a while. Thanks.

Doc

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2011, 05:12:04 AM »

To bad you couldn't get somebody to take your bike up to Jim while you're gone......so that the work would be done and waiting when you got home.

Several members of this forum from So Cal have taken their bikes to Jim to have work done.....that speaks volumnes when somebody is traveling 400 miles or more and passing many, many other shops to get there.

West Coast GTG   

Page created in 0.162 seconds with 25 queries.