Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: How would you rate your dealer?  (Read 7461 times)

cvobiker

• 2.5K CVO Member
Re: How would you rate your dealer?
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2011, 09:11:01 AM »

I started this thread back in 2005........  http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=1583.0

After doing business with Harley Davidson of Sacramento for approx. 25 years, I'm sorry to say they've fallen off the list for me.  Just got to the point where I kept having to take my bike back to them to get it done right, even for the most basic tasks.

Surprisngly, Folsom Harley Davidson service has stepped up their A game and have been providing excellent service the past nine months or so on both mine and Terrie's warranty issues.  Jim (hd-dude on this forum) still gets our routine service work at his independant shop, Metal Dragon. :2vrolijk_21:

Being a Sacramento local i would have to agree with you 100%  :2vrolijk_21: HD of Sac used to be an awesome store, but in the last couple years they've been at the bottom of my list. Guidera's in Yuba is friendly store offering good service but Rocklin Harley was my top pick until they closed the store and merged their operation to Folsom. I enjoy Folsom Harley too, friendly staff, good service, well stocked merchandise and always something going on during the weekends. I work two blocks from the vacant Rocklin Harley store and NOT to spread any rumors, I would say that store may be on the verge of re-opening. This last week I noticed a lot of activity there, yesterday I drove through the parking lot and noticed lots of Harleys parked in the showroom and people busy unpacking tons of boxes. Also noted the old Rocklin Harley drag raciing team bike hauler is now parked in the rear.. Again, I'm not spreading rumors about Rocklin Harley, but i certainly hope this activity is a sign that they are 'coming back' to Rocklin  :2vrolijk_21:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 09:16:02 AM by cvobiker »

PMG1

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2011, 10:47:35 AM »

Smoky Mountain HD/Wildcat HD are the BEST!!! You can buy a bike anywhere but when it comes time for service after the sale THEY ARE THE BEST!! When it comes right down to it we are all looking to buy an experience and they know how to do that better than anyone!!

tom slik

« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2011, 11:04:48 AM »

Skip Fordyce has top notch people n good work done, but after reading cost of what a normal service cost should be, I am now going back to Kenny at American V-Twin ,it'll save me 125.00 dollars. Thanks guys for price info
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 25 queries.