Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: A couple pics of my new FLHXSE3!  (Read 3462 times)

barefoot3zk5

• Elite CVO Member
  • I used to be a KRYPTO.. Now I'm 1 OF 1

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSEII Dragula 2/1 exh.. Performance Mach airbox..Metalsports 26" front wheel w/6piston singleside brake 13" rotor and matched 18" rear 200 tire..TTS tuner by DOC .. Woods cams and Hi comp pistons.. 600 LEDs hidden PLUS, SONY head unit and gauges all green LEDs to match,500watt ARC amp w/4 Focal6.5 spkrs,Install by Peter @SOUNDZ .. Yafee tag frame . chrome inner/outer primary. greeen gator seat/backrest ..major engine mods 125+ HP and powder coated heads/cyl and diamond cut. homemade rear air suspension
Re: A couple pics of my new FLHXSE3!
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2012, 06:00:09 PM »

Shoot, Howard... with everything you've done to your bike, there ain't many ANYWHERE that are gonna JUMP you! Including me... not by a LONG shot...
Shoot dern Ken ... with that new wizard tune and that attack varmint .. Im thinkin you put the hoodoo on me ..
Besides.. we jus havin fun here ... (aint we ??) this frog dont bump his arz .. it'll fly ..
as noted in another thread .. "half them lies they tell about me aint true .." Nice to hear from ya Ken .. you been lost lately !!!

North Georgia Hawg

• HoneyBadger Don't Give a CHIT...
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • I HATE WINTER!!!

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
    • CVO2: 2009 Chevy Avalanche LTZ Inferno Orange
    • CVO3: 2001 Ebbtide Mystique 2300: 8-ch 2000 watt audio system, two 12" Kicker subs
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2012, 04:44:14 PM »

I've been here, Howard! Ain't ya seen my Mods thread lately? With the SE Chrome Throttle Body cover that doesn't fit with a Big Sucker??? DIDN'T fit until my Dremel 4000 and I PERSUADED it to fit, anyway...   :2vrolijk_21:

HoneyBadger Don't Care...

TD AK-20s | Drago's S/C/S-4 | SE 259Es | Feuling 8015/7060/Rods | Black Ops Lifters
Cometics | Big Sucker 2 | Energy One +1 Clutch Pack | Hayden BT07 | ClutchWIZ
WPW Fans | TL P7 LEDs/Aux | Dynamic Ringz | Tour Pak | WO 575s | RT 665
Corbin DualTour | BAH Flush Front Axle | Chrome Calipers
The Wizard's Tune

Cyclegirl

• Loven Life on the Road
  • Full CVO Member
    • NM

• CVO1: 2015 Road Glide Special
    • Cycle adventures
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2012, 08:57:23 AM »

I love the reds and chrome wheels
- Renay

Mano

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2012, 08:30:10 PM »

Notice my location!  That is Canadian(there's still a few people with money up here) MSRP...after the dust settled, about $1500 or so under, the first service included and took $2000 of parts off of my trade...is what I paid.

Thought about a US bike...dealers won't sell a new one to a Canadian...so it would have to be used, I wanted NEW!...then, to get warranty the speedo needs to be changed to one with KPH *by a CDN dealer* and the rear fender needs to be changed to one with the pig nose *by a CDN dealer*, duty and import fees, dollar difference, travel, and not being in 'the good books' with my local dealer (I live on an Island with one dealer)......bought local, trade price/bottom line  all made buying from Drane the best choice IMHO.

I was in the same boat last year.

Congrats on the new scoot.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.246 seconds with 25 queries.