Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: 2007 JESTER MOD. UPGRADE INFO  (Read 2567 times)

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
Re: 2007 JESTER MOD. UPGRADE INFO
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2006, 09:20:12 PM »

Jerry,

What about changing the headers to true duals with dual 02 sensors and mufflers only? Softbrake is offering a 3" but I yhought maybe V&H Ovals. Should I need a tuner then? Or would it just be a wise investment to go ahead and install the SERT anyway?

Thanks,
Rob,

If it were me making these mods, I would definitely go with a tuning device to get the most out of the $$$ I spent on the exhaust.
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

kazumdgc

• Senior CVO Member
  • Only Way to GO!
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2006, 08:07:23 AM »

Ok next question for me. You guys are a wealth of knowledge. What are you all doing for the dash board for a carry pouch? I saw Willie G's Ultra and he has a 3 bagger accrosss the dash but it did not look stock. Suprise. HA
Let me know and thanks
 [smiley=jalapeno.gif]

CLKKELLEY

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2006, 09:53:33 AM »

KAZ, what Willie G. was sporting IS a H-D part number.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2006, 09:54:13 AM by CLKKELLEY »
PROUD TO BE A NEW MEMBER OF THE CVO FAMILY!!  HE WHO DIES WITH THE MOST TOYS IS TILL DEAD!!

kazumdgc

• Senior CVO Member
  • Only Way to GO!
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2006, 10:04:26 AM »

CK,
I looked at them and his was out of a nylon not leather and looked to be a lower profile than those. Plus I don't know if those will fit the 07. Have you tried?

CLKKELLEY

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2006, 02:56:29 PM »

KAZMANIA,

I have NOT tried that item I linked cuz I think they clutter up the clean look of that area of the JESTER!!  Others that have them obviously feel differently!?
PROUD TO BE A NEW MEMBER OF THE CVO FAMILY!!  HE WHO DIES WITH THE MOST TOYS IS TILL DEAD!!

CLKKELLEY

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2006, 10:54:05 AM »

BAD NEWS:

D & D EXHAUST is having some production issues with the double O2 sensors, and they did not ship my pipes as scheduled the end of last week, so my Mods. will NOT be done this Thursday as planned, but in MID-October after we get back from our RAZORBACK RIDE to Eureka Springs to tour Northwest Arkansas.

I am bummed I have to ride the bike STOCK on my trip but what is a guy to do!?!?! :)

Craig

kazumdgc

• Senior CVO Member
  • Only Way to GO!
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2006, 11:28:30 AM »

yo call me at 610-931-2222
Dave

CLKKELLEY

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2006, 01:27:41 PM »

The new QUIET BAFFLES for the D & D Fat Cats are FINALLY finished, and my '07 D & D's (Like Skycuse has on his Blue JESTER) are finally on the way from Steve at Automotive Machine (www.automotivemachine.com) in Texas.

I will finally have them installed with a Air Cleaner upgrade and SERT in the next week or two, and will report back with dyno nummies to compare to SKYCUSE to see if the quiet baffles hurt (or help a little).

Finally, my JESTER will no longer sound like a washing machine!!! :)

CLKKELLEY

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2006, 12:06:11 AM »

GOT THE BLACK/ORANGE JESTER BACK THIS AFTERNOON AFTER THE NEW MOD. PACKAGE IS INSTALLED:

DYNO RESULTS (I am told these Dynojet dynoss run a lil bit low, BUT the American Rider mag. Borla Dynojet dyno test on a stock JESTER showed 83 HP stock and 96 ft. lbs. of torque!?!?)

MINE'S STOCK MAX. HP:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 09:17:46 AM by CLKKELLEY »
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 21 queries.