Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Gladiator Garageworks  (Read 3633 times)

hogasm

Re: Gladiator Garageworks
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2007, 10:23:42 PM »

Cobaltman, a little story.  

Before OCC got too big for their britches 4 of us had the opportunity to meet the Tuttles in Daytona. On their show, the one when it ains and blows so hard their tent collapsed my aunt, uncle, wife and I were there. It was raining so hard that we were all in there trailer waiting for the rain to stop. Over 2 hours.
Talked to Sr. about having a bagger/chopper made. Was to meet them in Myrtle Beach. A blond girl would not let me in to make my appointment with Sr.  She informed me that I needed to pay the $20 to enter the building. Needless to say I am not paying money to talk to anyone, expecially one who without our money would not be in buisness anymore.
That was the day I lost respect for OCC.
Sr. did call me after MB cussing me out for not keeping our meeting. I told him how I felt and we left it at that.
No more OCC in my book. There loss=my gain

harleyteam

• 1K CVO Member
  • RED BIKES RULE

• CVO1: 07 SERK - Razor Red
    • CVO2: 90 Heritage Classic (non cvo)
    • CVO3: 75 XLCH (non cvo)
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2007, 11:14:13 AM »

I agree with you.  seen them at a few places,  charge $15 apiece for autographs and never say where money goes.  met Jesse James, shook hands and talked to me like I was his neighbor.  friendly,  sign anything no charge.  big difference.

wouldn't give the occ guys the time of day.

HA, HA, HA,  ,,,,, I LIKE IT !!!!!!!

life member - National HOG - NRA - NY Abate
member -CVOHarley - Nia. Falls Chapter HOG
              Red Knights NY21 - PGR

SilverDawg

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2007, 05:51:17 PM »

Sounds like they are soaking up all the money they can before their 15 minutes is up.  Actually, I am not a big fan of theirs.  I enjoy watching the show as entertainment, but you could not pay me to take one of their bikes.  More showpiece than rideable.  I do like the hat, but that's about the extent of it.
2008 FLHTCU Candy Red Sunglo -ABS/Security/SERT/V&H ovals
2008 FXCWC - Pacific Blue Pearl Deluxe-SOLD

The poster formally known as Cobaltman...

"As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say.  I just watch what they do." - Andrew Carnegie
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 21 queries.