Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: TTS 30 Tooth Upgrade  (Read 1574 times)

Dan_Lockwood

• 1K CVO Member
TTS 30 Tooth Upgrade
« on: May 12, 2015, 04:54:06 PM »

Sorry guys for a very probable repeat question.  But after several searches and finding "some" threads on this subject, I could not find what I was looking for... Shame on me!  :(

I tore down my '09 SERG for the 30 tooth upgrade.  My bike has been running great since new with Fullsac 2" baffles and Fullsac's TTS Mastertune kit and their canned map they supplied me.  Everything has been great with this bike.  No decel pops, no hiccups, just great performance.  I even swapped out the 2" to their 2.5" baffles and still get great mileage and performance, at least to my liking.

So it's been five years now since I've uploaded the Fullsac map into my ECM.  I have the cables/adapter etc and the HP laptop with the software still on it.

I know that there is a "number" that gets adjusted for the scale correction to the 30 tooth new ratio, but I have no idea what it is nor how to accomplish this task.

Can someone refresh me on the hook up PC to TTS/ECM?  I also know that there are quite a few here that have TTS on late touring with Cruise Drive that have done the 30 tooth upgrades and I remember seeing a thread on it, but again, cannot find that one.

I understand that this is a  :beatdeadhorse: question.  But any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Dan

2009 SERG Orange / Black
Board Track Racer Project, Ultima 113"/6spd
2021 Coleman UT400 Side By Side

ultrafxr

• There are no sure answers, only better questions. - Dick Van Dyke
  • 5k CVO Member
  • No problem is so small it cannot be misunderstood.
    • TN

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTCUTG Tahitian Teal
    • CVO2: 2017 FLHTKSE Palladium Silver/Phantom Blue/Wicked Sapphire-traded
    • CVO3: 2012 FLHTCUSE7 Electric Orange/Black Diamond-traded
Re: TTS 30 Tooth Upgrade
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 06:25:40 PM »

Dan, here is the pertinent page from the TTS Tuning Guide - see the last question.  I don't know if my '07 would have the very same gear ratios as yours but the value I used to make the correction is 2,220.  Hope this helps.

Jerry

Places ridden on my bike from my driveway.
IBA member # 45520

Dan_Lockwood

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2015, 09:44:01 PM »

I believe that the '07 has the same trans and belt ratios as my' 09.

So based on that,  you've probably given me a good  number..

I'll go on line to see if I can find a TTS manual to get me hooked up with laptop.  I have no idea where my paperwork is now.

If yours I is different than my '09, I'm sure someone will step up.

Thanks again.
Dan

2009 SERG Orange / Black
Board Track Racer Project, Ultima 113"/6spd
2021 Coleman UT400 Side By Side

catahoula58

• Senior CVO Member
  • "There are no LifeGuards in the Gene Pool"
    • TX

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3 Orange / Black
    • CVO2: 2004 Heritage Softail (NON CVO)
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2015, 02:32:18 PM »

I think the recalibration window should popped up automatically. There was a place to change from 32 tooth pulley to 30T and don't forget to double check for, and input the right rear tire size. Oh and yes the calibration is now set @ 2251 + 50 = 2301. That of course is with the 180/55 B18 rear tire. Hope this helps. For 09 I recall the speedo correction factor being 2303....
You're gonna love this upgrade!

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 24 queries.