Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9  All

Author Topic: 2016 models  (Read 35528 times)

BT

• Elite CVO Member
    • BC

Re: 2016 models
« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2015, 11:56:17 PM »

Looks like they dropped the turn signal bar on the back of the CVO Limited and RGU.  Detachable will now be a PITA for you too.

Just a way to get folks to purchase the rear light bar or bag lights  ::)

Also, I see the CVO SG now has a colour matched vent in the bat wing.  :2vrolijk_21:
West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (05)  Cripple Creek, CO (06) Nelson, BC (07) Sedona, AR (08) Hood River, OR (09) Pala, CA (10) Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Spokane, WA (12) Santa Fe, NM (13) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray, CO (15) Fortuna, CA (16) Victoria BC (23)

MITM
Eureka Springs (17)

CVODON

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 15 FLTRUSE
« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2015, 11:58:48 PM »

I never wanted or had any desire for a  Street Glide but I do think the new red one is maybe best looking HD I have ever seen based on photos alone. Very nice.
thought the Periscope deal was a enterprising deal. Going round the world quickly live was OK. Not much to see but the technology is amazing, really. Amazes me how people do not know how to use it, I had a buddy call and say what up, it quit after Portland, it didn't it just reloaded and started over due to changing phone from Portland to another country, someone in post above said you had to go back to Twitter? You didn't it just reloaded and you started over from another new city and phone on the same screen. I was impressed some young dude thought of it. But mostly people just complained on the site because the were expecting to apparently have someone walk around a touring bike and tell them what the new colors were?

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2015, 11:59:21 PM »

Nothing exciting.  Colors better in person no doubt.  Looks like another "look" year for me.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

skycat

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com

• CVO1: Silver/Black 2015 Street Glide.
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2015, 12:10:01 AM »

So glad i have my Hard Candy Street Glide, no way i'm selling it any time soon.  :huepfenjump3: :orange: :pineapple: :)
2015 CVO Street Glide, not as good as it should be, Working on that it just needs time, like a good wine.
2010 Buell 1125R, my favorite blaster.
2003 Harley FXDL 100th Anniversary, a little gem.
1975 Suzuki RE5 Rotary 1200km as new.
2012 Suzuki GSX1250FA the perfect Hack. Awesome Bike

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Limited
« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2015, 01:10:12 AM »

I was just checking out the 2016 CVO Ultra and CVO Road Glide Ultra, and do you think it's an omission that they don't list CB radio anywhere now?

DesertHOG

• Visiting America One Road Trip at a Time
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Vivid Black Special
    • NM

• CVO1: 2011 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2015 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXS - Vivid Black
    • Join me on Facebook
« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2015, 02:15:36 AM »

I never wanted or had any desire for a  Street Glide but I do think the new red one is maybe best looking HD I have ever seen based on photos alone. Very nice.
thought the Periscope deal was a enterprising deal. Going round the world quickly live was OK. Not much to see but the technology is amazing, really. Amazes me how people do not know how to use it, I had a buddy call and say what up, it quit after Portland, it didn't it just reloaded and started over due to changing phone from Portland to another country, someone in post above said you had to go back to Twitter? You didn't it just reloaded and you started over from another new city and phone on the same screen. I was impressed some young dude thought of it. But mostly people just complained on the site because the were expecting to apparently have someone walk around a touring bike and tell them what the new colors were?

Don,

I had to reload. Worked for the initial start and switch to the first and maybe second city but when it was Tokyo's turn it didn't switch over. The technology is interesting but the content was nothing special. Seeing the driver's eye view and then some camera following them around their city, really?

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

• CVO1: 2011 Slate/Black SERGU** traded
    • CVO2: 2015 Double Blue SERGU
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG Blue
« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2015, 06:38:19 AM »

Looks like they dropped the turn signal bar on the back of the CVO Limited and RGU.  Detachable will now be a PITA for you too.
I see that now. Also on the standard model, they added the rear bumper light at the bottom of the fender.  :zstupid:
PHOTOBUCKET IS HOLDING MY PIX HOSTAGE!!!

FLH91

• Senior CVO Member
    • MI

• CVO1: 2015 FLTRUSE
    • CVO2: 2014 FLSTNSE
    • CVO3: 2013 FLTRXSE2
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2015, 08:38:40 AM »

Ultra's DO NOT have a CB anymore.   Only Limited and CVO models have CB's

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3
« Reply #83 on: August 24, 2015, 08:44:10 AM »

That red CVO SG sure is purdy.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

ultrarider123

« Reply #84 on: August 24, 2015, 08:47:12 AM »

They ain't getting any cheaper are they!  $40,299 US.   CVO RGU

That extra is to pay for the new to HD tire pressure monitor system (cause that's about the only change).....ain't nuttin free.... ::)

I would like to have been a fly on the wall when the design folks suggested the Purple Fire/Blackberry Smoke for the new non CVO Road Glide Ultra.  Musta been smokin sum good stuff that day....."Purple rain, Purple rain"...... :huepfenlol2:

mark

« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2015, 08:47:57 AM »

Don,

I had to reload. Worked for the initial start and switch to the first and maybe second city but when it was Tokyo's turn it didn't switch over. The technology is interesting but the content was nothing special. Seeing the driver's eye view and then some camera following them around their city, really?

I agree.  I expected something a little slicker from a multibillion dollar motorcycle company.  The Periscope deal reminded me of a bunch of teenagers playing with a Go Pro.  I didn't really get anything by watching someone ride around Tokyo and then losing the connection.

TNCarters

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2015 CVO RGU
    • CVO2: 2011 Ultra Limited (Traded)
« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2015, 08:55:16 AM »

Haird, Got a lady I ride with that loves purple bikes, bright hair and bright socks.  Someone will buy it just to be different.
Ron
2015 CVO RGU
Burgundy Blaze

FLH91

• Senior CVO Member
    • MI

• CVO1: 2015 FLTRUSE
    • CVO2: 2014 FLSTNSE
    • CVO3: 2013 FLTRXSE2
« Reply #87 on: August 24, 2015, 08:57:29 AM »

Any word on the new P&A catalog??  Looking to see what they have for custom paint sets.

DesertHOG

• Visiting America One Road Trip at a Time
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Vivid Black Special
    • NM

• CVO1: 2011 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2015 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXS - Vivid Black
    • Join me on Facebook
« Reply #88 on: August 24, 2015, 09:00:12 AM »

That extra is to pay for the new to HD tire pressure monitor system (cause that's about the only change).....ain't nuttin free.... ::)

I would like to have been a fly on the wall when the design folks suggested the Purple Fire/Blackberry Smoke for the new non CVO Road Glide Ultra.  Musta been smokin sum good stuff that day....."Purple rain, Purple rain"...... :huepfenlol2:

There will be some women and a few brave men who will be able to ride that color in comfort.

In general, I was impressed with the colors and graphics selection for the RG, RG Special and the RG Ultra. Frankly it's nice to see them try to bring a bit of pizzazz to the RG lineup. Seems that the SGs have always gotten the best color/graphics in the past.

DH

ultrarider123

« Reply #89 on: August 24, 2015, 09:03:05 AM »

Haird, Got a lady I ride with that loves purple bikes, bright hair and bright socks.  Someone will buy it just to be different.

You wouldn't be able to loose it in a crowd of motorcycles, that's for sure.... ;D

....and you are right, they will sell.  Just not something I was expecting.  Sorta fried my retina's this morning before the first cup of coffee.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9  All

Page created in 0.191 seconds with 21 queries.