Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Intercom  (Read 1092 times)

hogwander

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Intercom
« on: January 20, 2007, 04:04:40 PM »

Can you put an intercom system on these bikes that looks like it was supposed to be there? I have seen the mount in my brother-in-laws Ultra. It is built into the tank panel. My tank panel does not have this area for connecting. Does anyone else have one installed on their bike? Where did you put it?  I have lost some hearing with artillery, guns, helicopters and such that I have a difficult time understanding my wife with my helmet on. I know someone is going say,"Now is that really a problem?". ;) I am also wondering if the music from the radio can play inside the helmet with these type of connectors. Always grateful! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
5 P's = Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
Re: Intercom
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 04:23:19 PM »

If you only are looking for intercom, I would check out J&M Corps wireless set up.

In reading it looks like you have rider to passenger intercom without the friggin' cable tethered to the bike.

Check with Twolanerider since he has a bluetooth helmet.  He can let you know what the capabilities are.

I ride with my cable all the time for phone and GPS/audio, my wife says it looks dorkie but what is a guy to do.

But again, for intercom only I'd be looking for a wireless solution which would e much easier without reworking the bike.

Page created in 0.112 seconds with 20 queries.