Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All

Author Topic: Saddlebag Lock  (Read 7379 times)

harleyteam

• 1K CVO Member
  • RED BIKES RULE

• CVO1: 07 SERK - Razor Red
    • CVO2: 90 Heritage Classic (non cvo)
    • CVO3: 75 XLCH (non cvo)
Re: Saddlebag Lock
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2007, 05:11:18 PM »

isn't the parent company of honda, suzuki, and yamanahaha,  BIC  , the makers of disposable products? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ok,, just jokin(not)

everybody has to start somewhere.  and I'd rather see them drop a yamahazukionda. ::)

HA, HA, HA,  ,,,,, I LIKE IT !!!!!!!

life member - National HOG - NRA - NY Abate
member -CVOHarley - Nia. Falls Chapter HOG
              Red Knights NY21 - PGR

EZRIDN

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG - Paying tribute to an American legend
    • NE

• CVO1: FLHRSEI2
    • CVO2: 1947 FL
    • CVO3: 2004 FXSTI
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2007, 07:20:25 PM »

I'm betting that percentage wise there are more 20 year old harleys than 20 year old wings still running. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

There are more older Harleys still around than 20 year old wingdingers.  

My knuckle turns 60 this year...happy birthday old girl!        

"My goal is to become that old person everyone is afraid to take out in public."

"I would like to apologize to anyone I have not yet offended...please be patient...I will get to you shortly ."

HD Owners Tip #39:  "Although the manual doesn't mention it, some swearing seems to help most machines run a little better."

skyglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE (concord)
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2007, 11:07:06 PM »

Just what I need, a remote trunk opener on my convertible! ::)

You're in the SERK section now, not the General CVO. if I was the SERK mod, you'd be off-topic! ;D ;D ;D

Hey, where's my back-up here? Are you SERK guys gonna let them push us around in our own section? :o

Hoist! 8-)
Were just following where the action is man. All this is just good hearted ribbing. Hoist is the man around here [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2007, 11:16:16 PM »

Were just following where the action is man. All this is just good hearted ribbing. [highlight]Hoist is the man around here [/highlight][smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

He may be the man, but Elvis is the King of all Road Kings

B B

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • red bikes..lots o red bikes

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2 (Red!)
    • CVO2: 2001 FXDWG2 ( way red!)
    • CVO3: 2005 Ford F350 HD True Blue Metallic
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2007, 11:22:10 PM »

B B
amen to that

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2007, 11:26:11 PM »

There are more older Harleys still around than 20 year old wingdingers.  

[highlight]My knuckle turns 60 this year...happy birthday old girl![/highlight]        

[smiley=worthless.gif]

skyglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE (concord)
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2007, 04:08:19 PM »

B B
Very true. Elvis is pimped out but remember there's always someone lurking that has one up on ya ;) It very well could be Hoist with all his add ons in the future?

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2007, 06:56:59 PM »

Very true. Elvis is pimped out but remember there's always someone lurking that has one up on ya ;) It very well could be Hoist with all his add ons in the future?

Well he better start by breakin the bank and havin Alligator Bob set him up with some really trick saddlebags and seat. When he catches his breath from the jaw droppin bill that accompanies that upgrade he can then mortgage his house on chrome. And at the end of the day no matter what he does it won't be a 100th Anniversary model now will it ?  Elvis is King - - all hail the King.

B B

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2007, 07:05:16 PM »

Well he better start by breakin the bank and havin Alligator Bob set him up with some really trick saddlebags and seat. When he catches his breath from the jaw droppin bill that accompanies that upgrade he can then mortgage his house on chrome. And at the end of the day no matter what he does it won't be a 100th Anniversary model now will it ?  Elvis is King - - all hail the King.

B B

Don't worry B B, no intentions on trying to out do you or anyone else for that matter. I'm setting it up for ME! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] No Alligator Bob bags either. I'm getting a set of hard bags painted to match, so that'll differentiate my bike enough for me! But I'm not doing close to what you did. Also, Elvis was king when he was alive and he still is. So if your bike is Elvis, it must be King. My bike is King too. Hoist's Screaming Eagle Road King, that is! ;) Hoist! 8-)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2007, 07:27:48 PM »

Don't worry B B, no intentions on trying to out do you or anyone else for that matter. I'm setting it up for ME! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] No Alligator Bob bags either. I'm getting a set of hard bags painted to match, so that'll differentiate my bike enough for me! But I'm not doing close to what you did. Also, Elvis was king when he was alive and he still is. So if your bike is Elvis, it must be King. My bike is King too. Hoist's Screaming Eagle Road King, that is! ;) Hoist! 8-)

We're cool dude  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]  Now as to your fan club - - - - - - - - - [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

B B

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2007, 07:38:54 PM »

We're cool dude  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]  Now as to your fan club - - - - - - - - - [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

B B

What can I say man, some people are natural born leaders! ;D ;D ;D Hoist! 8-)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

harleyteam

• 1K CVO Member
  • RED BIKES RULE

• CVO1: 07 SERK - Razor Red
    • CVO2: 90 Heritage Classic (non cvo)
    • CVO3: 75 XLCH (non cvo)
« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2007, 10:39:03 PM »

some of you just haven't thought of adding any color in your lives.

yeah  yeah,, I know BLACK is a color.  and a nice one

but 4 HD'S all black?

yes I have a black HD.  I also have a turquoise/white one  and now a red one.

silver-black has 3  silver/black  --  are we stuck in a rut?????

hey,,,,, just my opinion.  and you know what they say about that. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

besides,,, I just needed to get my post count up [smiley=apple.gif] [smiley=crowngrin.gif]
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 10:41:48 PM by harleyteam »

HA, HA, HA,  ,,,,, I LIKE IT !!!!!!!

life member - National HOG - NRA - NY Abate
member -CVOHarley - Nia. Falls Chapter HOG
              Red Knights NY21 - PGR

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2007, 10:46:55 PM »

some of you just haven't thought of adding any color in your lives.

yeah  yeah,, I know BLACK is a color.  and a nice one

but 4 HD'S all black?

yes I have a black HD.  I also have a turquoise/white one  and now a red one.

[highlight]silver-black has 3  silver/black  --  are we stuck in a rut?????[/highlight]

hey,,,,, just my opinion.  and you know what they say about that. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

besides,,, I just needed to get my post count up [smiley=apple.gif] [smiley=crowngrin.gif]

Harleyteam

Just to show that we are NOT in a silver and black rut here's a picture of my two other scooters in front of the bike garage.

[highlight]Yes I said scooters![/highlight]
 [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Three Silver and Black,,,,, two red
does that count?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 10:49:13 PM by Silver-Black »

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2007, 10:49:53 PM »

Lemme see here.
                      I've got one bike that's painted one of kind Centennial Gold with red,black and gold leaf highlights, has a ton of chrome on it, wide whitewalls and a set of saddlebags and seat made out of crocodile, ostrich and Scottish leather with red, white and gold hand tooled carvings in it

I've got another bike that's brilliant pearl orange, covered in chrome and black flames with black hand made leather seat and seat backs.

Does that about cover you wish list dude ?

Big B

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2007, 10:50:14 PM »

Harleyteam

Just to show that we are NOT in a silver and black rut here's a picture of my two other scooters in front of the bike garage.

[highlight]Yes I said scooters![/highlight]
 [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Three Silver and Black,,,,, two red
does that count?

Need more chrome.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All

Page created in 0.172 seconds with 20 queries.