Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: My first good ride on the CVO  (Read 1122 times)

Break shot

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MD

My first good ride on the CVO
« on: February 20, 2016, 08:34:41 PM »

Well after we put on new belt , tire and inspection , with a day around 60 I went for a ride with my friends first stop was about 40 miles to the dealer I was carring up the rear ,, several times I left some distance so I could crack the throttle and see just what the 110 has getting it up to just under 80 ,, nothing broke so it seemed just fine ,, they had something going on there atleast 100 bikes there some real beauties at that

Left there to go another 30 , great rided thru Amish country among the horse and buggies , stopped by the Motor Cross track some young buck asked if everything was ok I said ya was wondering if we could pull some double jumps , he got a good laugh ,, we left there 70+ from home ,, I split off from my friends who were stopping for shopping ,,
Got another good stretch and brought her up to 90 in a blink she had much more to give obviously
but first time out I didn't want to press it anymore ,, never had my shovel up that fast

I've head of wobble but bike seemed very much in control I was impressed,,
The only thing is my check engine light never went off the whole day ,, other than that a great ride

Break Shot

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 25 queries.