Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  All

Author Topic: Getting ready for my trip to Dago  (Read 13421 times)

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
Re: Getting ready for my trip to Dago
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2007, 03:02:51 PM »

This is from our trip thru Malibu.
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2007, 03:03:53 PM »

Me by the landmark pier in Malibu. I was "Malibu's Most Wanted" :huepfenlol2:
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2007, 03:04:44 PM »

Some surfers in the distance.

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2007, 03:06:41 PM »

Finally Big Daddy makes it to Hollywood  !                                                                                                                                                    :apple: :carrot: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper: :orange: :mango: :bananarock:

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2007, 03:08:17 PM »

Relaxing before our twilight zone night in Simi Valley. We are at an actors house in the hills of Hollywood. This house abutts the rear lot of Universal Studios.

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #80 on: February 13, 2007, 03:09:59 PM »

We all remember Tomkat in War of the Worlds don't we?

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #81 on: February 13, 2007, 03:10:41 PM »

Last view, kinda eerie huh.

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2007, 03:14:42 PM »

Well I had a blast out west. I want to thank BB for putting me up and letting me thrash around on Elvis. Also I would like to thank Matt for hanging out with us and showing me a good time. I hope to get back out there, but if I don't for a while I have a lot of good memories to ponder over. Thanks again boys,Q

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2007, 05:39:50 PM »

Absolutely a fantastic ride report including pics.  Really enjoyed this tale.  Love the pics of Elvis.  I gotta say, I've seen some good looking motorcycles, but I think Elvis in his gator suit just might be my fav.  So very glad you guys got to have so much fun together.   :)

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2007, 05:43:27 PM »

Thanks Candy, like I said i had a blast on Elvis. It was like my bike on steroids.

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2007, 06:58:46 PM »

What the hell are you doing up? Whats up Bro? I really won't mind the weather change i just want to see my family again and get back to reality. If I stay to long I might not leave. I got some pics of that transmission stuff from that bike Bb is working on. I will get them to you when I get back. Later,Q
MAN BB WHAT DID YOU AND BEAG DO TO Q TO MAKE HIM GO HOME SO SOON :nixweiss: ALL OF MY CVO VISITORS WONT STAY AWAY AND I MAKE THEM WORK TO PLAY :huepfenlol2: :drink:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2007, 07:03:09 PM »

MAN BB WHAT DID YOU AND BEAG DO TO Q TO MAKE HIM GO HOME SO SOON :nixweiss: ALL OF MY CVO VISITORS WONT STAY AWAY AND I MAKE THEM WORK TO PLAY :huepfenlol2: :drink:

I mentioned that it'd be nice if he could give Elvis and Los Dragon a bath and poof he was gone  :zwtf:

B B

hogasm

« Reply #87 on: February 13, 2007, 07:05:02 PM »

Man i'm really jealous now.

Sweet pics Q :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: that trip deserves 2 thumbs up.

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #88 on: February 13, 2007, 07:09:03 PM »

I mentioned that it'd be nice if he could give Elvis and Los Dragon a bath and poof he was gone  :zwtf:

B B

GET READY FOR SCOT, HE'S NEXT :o
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #89 on: February 13, 2007, 07:44:32 PM »

Q,
     When ya coming back...............Had a ball,  Just wish you were here longer........way more to do and see.  I really enjoyed your company.  I hear you guy's have like 10 feet of snow coming..............Sorry.  But look on the bright side, another 10-12 weeks and you'll be riding again (sorry,  I just had too).  Be strong bro!!!

_Beags
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  All

Page created in 0.154 seconds with 22 queries.