Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  All

Author Topic: Sunday Sermon  (Read 9433 times)

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
Re: Sunday Sermon
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2008, 10:28:29 PM »

40 minutes of your time required... Please Listen all

http://www.harvestbiblechapel.org/Content.aspx?content_id=40&site_id=4

God Bless.

Tom

True Love speaks truth! Good stuff Tom! :2vrolijk_21: I have been checking out his series of sermons since you 1st posted earlier. Thanks Bro! Time well spent. God bless

JR :bananarock:

FLYNDYNA

• Dyna Screaming Eagle
  • 1K CVO Member
  • My Little Pepe` the CVO Donkey

• CVO1: '07 FXDSE V&H Big Shot Staggered SERT K&N A/C Custom Seat
    • CVO2: '09 Road Glide-waiting for lottery
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2008, 07:00:16 AM »

JR,
Thanks for sharing that. :2vrolijk_21: Has anybody told you they love you today? ;) Well I do... Love you bro. ;D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

I echo these sentiments...thank you for bringing such warmth and positive messages to this site!

Flyndyna
I am so non conformist I have conformed to non conformity
I was going to procrastinate, but I put it off

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• photobucket.com
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2008, 09:13:17 AM »

I echo these sentiments...thank you for bringing such warmth and positive messages to this site!

Flyndyna

Thanks for the kind words Flyndyna! Have a great day! :2vrolijk_21:

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2008, 05:15:48 PM »

I know it's not Sunday, but I made a post elsewhere on the site about someone I knew who is no longer with us and it's put me into a philisophical mood.

I think one of the things all of us , no matter who we are and where we come from share is a need for companionship. A need for validation of our lives in whatever manner suits us as indivduals. I think that's why this web-site/forum/chat room (whatever) has nearly 7,000 members. It's not just owning a Harley-Davidson we share in common, it's our independant way of looking at life, our zest for live, our joi de vrie, and similar things we share. Folks find us in a variety of ways as the thread on that topic describes, but it seems that for many, once found never lost. In my three years on the site, I can count on one hand the members who have become active and then left. And you know, it's almost nothing short of a miracle that the member down thread is usually about a friend or relative etc of a member or somebody well known in the community. Of the members who post on a regular basis, I can't think of anyone we've lost. One has to wonder if Brother JR spends all his time beseeching the good LORD to look over each and every one of us. Anyway, my real purpose of writing today was simply to say that irregardless of whatever troubles I may have I am truly happy to wake up each day to a life that is this good. And I thank those of you who are a part of it for being my friends. And I take great comfort in knowing that when my time to take that final ride comes, there are those here that will remember me. The Bible tells us that hell is separation from GOD. Hell for me would also be a world without friends.

Vaya con Dios

B B

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2008, 08:41:21 PM »

I know it's not Sunday, but I made a post elsewhere on the site about someone I knew who is no longer with us and it's put me into a philisophical mood.

I think one of the things all of us , no matter who we are and where we come from share is a need for companionship. A need for validation of our lives in whatever manner suits us as indivduals. I think that's why this web-site/forum/chat room (whatever) has nearly 7,000 members. It's not just owning a Harley-Davidson we share in common, it's our independant way of looking at life, our zest for live, our joi de vrie, and similar things we share. Folks find us in a variety of ways as the thread on that topic describes, but it seems that for many, once found never lost. In my three years on the site, I can count on one hand the members who have become active and then left. And you know, it's almost nothing short of a miracle that the member down thread is usually about a friend or relative etc of a member or somebody well known in the community. Of the members who post on a regular basis, I can't think of anyone we've lost. One has to wonder if Brother JR spends all his time beseeching the good LORD to look over each and every one of us. Anyway, my real purpose of writing today was simply to say that irregardless of whatever troubles I may have I am truly happy to wake up each day to a life that is this good. And I thank those of you who are a part of it for being my friends. And I take great comfort in knowing that when my time to take that final ride comes, there are those here that will remember me. The Bible tells us that hell is separation from GOD. Hell for me would also be a world without friends.

Vaya con Dios

B B

AGREED AND BLESSED BECAUSE OF IT.

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• photobucket.com
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2008, 08:52:58 PM »

Vaya con Dios

B B

Big Buddy, how wonderful to hear you say this! We all decide how we will deal with the troubles we face in this world. We can choose to be bitter in our circumstances of life or we can choose to be thankful for what we do have. Friendship is a wonderful gift we can overlook and take for granted. I praise God for the friendships I have received from the people of this wonderful site and will remember them always! Thanks Big B, God Bless!

:bananarock:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 08:56:07 PM by JR »

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2008, 09:50:57 PM »

Big Buddy, how wonderful to hear you say this! We all decide how we will deal with the troubles we face in this world. We can choose to be bitter in our circumstances of life or we can choose to be thankful for what we do have. Friendship is a wonderful gift we can overlook and take for granted. I praise God for the friendships I have received from the people of this wonderful site and will remember them always! Thanks Big B, God Bless!

This was just reinforced for me this past weekend. I was able to spend the weekend with my whole family. My mother was talking to Linda about family get togethers and how she makes every effort to bring us all together. I truly am blessed to have my family.

Miss Kitty

• Admiral's Screaming Eagle
  • Full CVO Member
  • Silver Bullet BSR

• CVO1: 09 CUSE {BSR}
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2009, 12:58:08 AM »

I think we should have a weekly inspirational thread here. Maybe JR and Spiderman can help in starting this. Anyone else could feel free to contribute. Any thoughts?

I just joined the CVO site 2 days ago and I would love to contribute. I can offer prayer for those in need
or I could share some inspirational devotions. Just let me know how I can help. Take care and God Bless.

Miss Kitty

Miss Kitty

• Full CVO Member
  • Silver Bullet BSR

« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2009, 01:06:00 AM »

Hi JR. I hope I'm not too late to join up with all of you on the Sunday Sermon. I would really like to contribute
in anyway I can. Could you please get back with me on this? Thank you and God Bless.

Miss Kitty

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2009, 01:11:41 AM »

It's funny this topic has come back up. About a hour ago I was going to make a post asking for Spiderman to chime in here as I hadn't heard his words of wisdom in a few weeks. Well B B?

Miss Kitty

• Full CVO Member
  • Silver Bullet BSR

« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2009, 09:59:18 AM »

It's funny this topic has come back up. About a hour ago I was going to make a post asking for Spiderman to chime in here as I hadn't heard his words of wisdom in a few weeks. Well B B?

Here is something from my "Chicken Soup for the Soul" I would like to share with everyone:
Friends are there, smile or tear.
Friends are there, happiness or fear.
Friends are fun and friends are clever,
and the ties that binds friends will last forever.

Here is some of my favorite scriptures:
Go out into the world and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15

Demonstrate more of the fruit of the Spirit in your life, which is "love,
joy, peace, longsuffering, kindnesss, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness,
self-control." Galatians 5:22-23

Love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who
hate you, and pray for those who persecute you. Matthew 5:44

I hope that you will enjoy these as much as I enjoy sharing them with you. I'm thankful that
I found this particular site. It is one I can really connect with others on. Take care and God Bless.

Miss Kitty

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2009, 10:18:48 AM »

I read through this thread weekly, it just does the heart good!
I ask the Lord each day to watch over all our cvo harley family, and heal those who are sick or injured.
God Bless you all!
Mike

Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• photobucket.com
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2009, 10:52:51 AM »

Hi JR. I hope I'm not too late to join up with all of you on the Sunday Sermon. I would really like to contribute
in anyway I can. Could you please get back with me on this? Thank you and God Bless.

Miss Kitty

Miss Kitty...contribute your heart away!!! :2vrolijk_21: Personally, I share from my heart when lead to do so. There is no one person leading this thread and all contributions are welcome so "let er rip tater chip" and God bless!!! :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• photobucket.com
« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2009, 11:01:13 AM »

Miss Kitty...contribute your heart away!!! :2vrolijk_21: Personally, I share from my heart when lead to do so. There is no one person leading this thread and all contributions are welcome so "let er rip tater chip" and God bless!!! :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Oh, and by the way Miss Kitty, there is another thread that may be of interest to you. It's called "Any Miracles Out There". Being a believer in prayer, you may have had the opportunity to see some of Gods miracles first hand and be willing to share.

Also may I encourage you to start your own "New" topic if something missing here you would like to see! Gods Sweet Love and Blessings! :2vrolijk_21:

springervett

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 CVO Springer 105th Anniversary
    • CVO2: 2013 CVO Ultra Classic 110th Anniversary
« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2009, 02:37:26 PM »

Wow. What a great thread! I have been visiting this site daily for several months now and just came across it. Anyone belong to the Christian Motorcyclist Association? I just joined about a month ago and am looking to get involved in a chapter in my area. There used to be a motorcycle ministry at my church, but the pastor that ran it moved on. Would like to resurrect something like that in Northern Illinois. There are really a great group of people on this site. Praise Jesus. God bless you all!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 02:42:42 PM by springervett »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  All

Page created in 0.317 seconds with 21 queries.