Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All

Author Topic: I don't want to be associated with HD  (Read 18690 times)

ultrarider123

Re: I don't want to be associated with HD
« Reply #90 on: May 11, 2016, 12:35:22 PM »

PS
I wonder how many here know that I attended Southern Charm and Manners School. I did and learned to say How Nice instead of  **** ***!
 And it ain't Firetruck.     :oops:
 :drink:

Hey Unc, "How Nice" is first semester.  "Bless Your Heart" would be part of the second semester curricular...... :huepfenjump3:

rockytop117

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TN

« Reply #91 on: May 11, 2016, 12:40:26 PM »

Yitzhak meaning is laughter.. FWIW
11 SERG.
117ci
570G S&S
RB RACING 2-1
SE 58MM TB
HPI INJECTORS
WFO LARRY HEADS
COMP 10:2 CCP 190
DIRECT LINK TUNE BY STROKERJLK
SAE128.09/STD131.32 HP  TQ135.89 std 139.31
RC COMPONENTS WHEELS & A/C
VPC 92 CLUTCH
FOSGATE AMP, FOCAL SPEAKERS

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #92 on: May 11, 2016, 12:42:37 PM »

Don't think I ever wished for a thread to get MFG'd before; and I thought it was a little hinky throwing a Hitler meme/joke at an Israeli Jew.  Didn't know then it was someone just wanting attention.  Sorry for your breakdowns buddy.  But for god's sake can the soap opera.

Now, there was a nut of the first order!!!  I remember Dave and Chi-town Kathy talking about meeting that idiot!!!  He sent me a box of belt buckles that he supposedly made.  Still got 'em, somewhere.  LMFAO!  Later--HUBBARD 
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

kiro

• 1K CVO Member
    • ME

• CVO1: 2017 FLHTKSE
    • CVO2: 1986 FXR Super Glide - antique, but the Evo lives on!
    • A Shot in the Dark
« Reply #93 on: May 11, 2016, 12:45:35 PM »

Hey Unc, "How Nice" is first semester.  "Bless Your Heart" would be part of the second semester curricular

I recall that myself - in the third semester it was, 'your happiness is important to me'...

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #94 on: May 11, 2016, 01:41:11 PM »

In New York City it's " Trust  Me ", in Columbia it's " I care about your problems", and at graduation
it's " I really do care".
Mike
Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

BigLew

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #95 on: May 11, 2016, 03:24:16 PM »

Sometimes this place just embarrasses me. Come on guys if he really feels that way educated him to the truth or leave him alone. I read all and there is a lot of truth coming from both sides. There are plenty of wantabees  out there and I don't like them either. But I see them every year at the big rallies doing stupid stuff that they would never do at home. and the truth is they can do what ever they like. I just don't like it and don't want to be around it either. Then there are the 1% and I was one but not anymore and they are a different crowd. We got a new guy from a different culture and country on a new bike and its on culture. I feel sorry that his impression of us for the most part is incorrect and will leave without the truth. Will I loose any sleep nope. To those of you who are now saying well I don't care, well you do. A lot of the ones I know here would give the shirt off there back (or let the buddy who is broke down ride on the back knowing everyone here is going to give them crap) sorry HUB. I just want us to get along. Please don't flame me I don't think my heart could stand it!!

BigLew

moscooter

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #96 on: May 11, 2016, 03:51:16 PM »

English is not my first language, yet I still know the difference between your & you're.
You're: As in YOU ARE
Your: Belonging to someone

Grade three English sure is difficult, huh?  :orange:

::) Boy,  'ol Heb sure knows how to "push all the buttons".  You can insult a guys wife/girlfriend and even the looks of his Harley...............but zero in on his spelling and/or grammatical errors...........then you've really done it. :oops:

Mom was a life long grade school teacher and I was constantly "corrected" as to my grammer and spelling as a kid.   As a result I tend to quickly spot those (errors) myself in forum entries and I too............made the mistake of pointing them out.

Unless we're talking about (inherited) wealth,  most CVO owners work very hard and have pretty good jobs to be able to afford the extra bucks for a CVO.  I learned many years ago,  that many such folks just kant spel and thats knot two bad an their realy OK and one shuld learn too overlook that flaw in there skoolin. :drink:

bigchuck

• Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TX

• CVO1: 2015 Limited
« Reply #97 on: May 11, 2016, 04:04:13 PM »

BigLew is right I would let a man ride on the back, as long as he's holding a gas can.
2015 CVO Limited
Long Ride Shield
Fullsac dx w/2"cores, TTS tuned by Wolfgang
Super Shox

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #98 on: May 11, 2016, 04:53:11 PM »

got a message last night that said the HebrewHarley story sounded a bit to familiar....

so i got my HeadAndEyes out of this thread for a minute and tried to get CVOLarry to send his CVOWife over to PassMeABeer

:2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:  :drink: :drink:  ;D ;D

Funny stuff!  Better suited to an Under the Bridge message board.   8)
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

EZRIDN

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG - Paying tribute to an American legend
    • NE

• CVO1: FLHRSEI2
    • CVO2: 1947 FL
    • CVO3: 2004 FXSTI
« Reply #99 on: May 11, 2016, 05:59:31 PM »

That avatar GIF has got me on the edge of an epileptic seizure. I looked cool for about the first 5 seconds and then my eyes started hurting. :)
  LOL.   I guess it's all part of my "HD image"....hopefully it doesn't frighten HH so much that it makes him cringe and cower in fear.   
"My goal is to become that old person everyone is afraid to take out in public."

"I would like to apologize to anyone I have not yet offended...please be patient...I will get to you shortly ."

HD Owners Tip #39:  "Although the manual doesn't mention it, some swearing seems to help most machines run a little better."

Major Tom

• Senior CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: Blue n Blue 2015 FLTRUSE - Lucille
    • CVO2: Grey n' Black 2011 FLTRUSE - Bertha (Sold)
« Reply #100 on: May 12, 2016, 01:48:08 AM »

Go screw yerself ........................................am I close?

TN

As close as f$%* is to swearing TN

Major Tom

• Senior CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: Blue n Blue 2015 FLTRUSE - Lucille
    • CVO2: Grey n' Black 2011 FLTRUSE - Bertha (Sold)
« Reply #101 on: May 12, 2016, 01:51:32 AM »

My dog left this fight under the porch. Maybe I should too... Oh hell no! When Mr. Hebrew Harley first came on board and announced he would attend Ouray. I thought How Nice! Then he offered to sponsor someone who might not have the financial ability to attend. Again I thought How Nice! Then the tables turned on him and the chit hit the fan on his way to Ouray. I thought such bad luck! Then he gets back home and his wife heals up and life was good. Wonderful! Next I see this thread and Mr. Hebrew Harley has had it with HD and and the long haired, tattooed ,long mustached, black leather wearing, loud mouth, riders with their loud pipes and inappropriate behavior and riding style. Again I think How Nice! To each their own and I can only say How Nice Mr. Hebrew Harley!
Mike

PS
I wonder how many here know that I attended Southern Charm and Manners School. I did and learned to say How Nice instead of  **** ***!
 And it ain't Firetruck.     :oops:
How nice Mikey Tee I could just tell y'all had been to furnishing school

• My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge, when my information changes, I alter my conclusions
  • 5k CVO Member
  • monter le cheval de fer (French)
    • NC

• CVO1: 2013 SERK-Dressed in BLUE of course.
    • CVO2: 2002 Supercharged HD F150 512 RWHP
    • CVO3: 1956 BelAir Sports Coupe
« Reply #102 on: May 12, 2016, 06:00:22 AM »

And just when I was planning my free trip to Israel......HebrewHarley sent me an autobiography to get to know him better.  :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:
Most Honda Goldwing riders will blink when hit in the head  with a ball-peen hammer (sans helmet)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All

Page created in 0.185 seconds with 24 queries.