Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  All

Author Topic: I don't want to be associated with HD  (Read 18747 times)

DesertHOG

• Visiting America One Road Trip at a Time
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Vivid Black Special
    • NM

• CVO1: 2011 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2015 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXS - Vivid Black
    • Join me on Facebook
Re: I don't want to be associated with HD
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2016, 12:38:40 AM »

Yes, you are the only one.  I not only find the above comment terribly in poor taste, but also the Hitler video.  I think it only goes to prove my point even better.  It really affirms my point that so many Harley riders are selfish, unintelligent, and discriminatory. Clearly, CVO owners should be on the upper echelon in so far as class is concerned.  The best of the best, so to speak. This thread has certainly disapproven that theory though.

What makes the Hitler video funny is the context and the content with regard to Harley's and other motorcycles. There is nothing offensive about that video to anyone and particularly based on race, including Jews. And if the mere mention or thought of Hitler is offensive then you are just asking the world to forget that terrible bastard and the possibility that it could happen all over again if we all "just forget".

So rather than coming here, talking chit about Harleys, those that ride them and spewing your judgmental opinions that aren't based in fact, but purely on  appearance or a few bad apples - why don't you just slink away into the night.

DesertHOG

• Visiting America One Road Trip at a Time
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Vivid Black Special
    • NM

• CVO1: 2011 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2015 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXS - Vivid Black
    • Join me on Facebook
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2016, 12:41:14 AM »

You're still here? :nixweiss:

We all know that you really like it here and you like the people here.....your actions speak louder than your typed words.  You'll be here tomorrow and the next day, too.  You can't leave!  :2vrolijk_21:

:2vrolijk_21: x2

Joel

• 1K CVO Member
    • WA

• CVO1: 2015 CVO LIMITED
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2016, 01:04:50 AM »

The OP stated a problem with a bike. Well I had a problem with a bike also, after a long list of items replaced and a great dissapointment in this bike, that by the way is only a material thing, I knew how to ride that bike, I didn't try to hit a rev limiter or wonder how to change gears with out the clutch, I did talked with the owner of the dealership as I had all along, with respect. I treated them as I wanted to be treated. And with thousands of miles on that bike they bought it back for what I paid them for it.
What I read here is you bought a bike and blow the motor up, you were upset and voiced your feeling to the dealer and they told to eatsh it. I'm thinking that they had tats, beards smoking a cigar and laughed in your face. Thats too bad. Now you want to do your best to pass that taste left in your mouth on to others. Your sad, you can't hit the ball and want to take your bat home, so grab it off the ground and off you go.
Always keep 2 feet away from your shadow

HebrewHarley

• Banned
  • Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com

« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2016, 01:14:16 AM »

Your sad, you can't hit the ball and want to take your bat home, so grab it off the ground and off you go.

English is not my first language, yet I still know the difference between your & you're.
You're: As in YOU ARE
Your: Belonging to someone

Grade three English sure is difficult, huh?  :orange:

Ironhorse

• Vendor
  • 2.5K CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: 2006 SE Ultra
    • CVO2: 2018 GoldWing DCT Airbag
« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2016, 02:03:38 AM »

Yitzak,

You have definitely gotten the flavor of the many different types of individuals here. We are, as a collective, a very eclectic group. Please understand that no one person speaks for all of us. They do however speak for themselves. We represent the broad spectrum of the USA from all four corners of this nation. I will also include Canada and Mexico, our neighbors as we have members there too.

One thing you will find in each of us, is the desire to be who we are and do as we please, and that is what you are hearing tonight. The collective voices of individuals. This mix of people can be volatile and harmonious. In other countries, most of the population is made up of the indigenous people. In the USA, we are made up of people of ALL nations and cultures. There is no "one type of American". A quick look at our Olympic history reveals people named Yamaguchi, Spitz, Phelps, Boitano, Eruzione, O'Brien, Ali, Thorpe, Kerrigan, Fraizer, DeLaHoya, and Kwan. All of them 100% American, and all of them different. While these fine athletes may have been born here, their parents and grandparents may not have been. They may be Catholic, Protestant, Jewish, Buddhist, Muslim, or Hindu. It doesn't matter, they are Americans. Different by looks, color, language, faith, and appearance, but 100% American all the same. With this kind of a national foundation, I hope you can see why many here get upset when they are put in a general overall category. It doesn't work. To say that ALL HD riders have tatts, loud pipes, and act as hooligans is just not true. It is also not fair. It is what I call, Contempt Prior to Investigation, or judging a book by it's cover.

What you encountered in one day, at Alice', outside of Santa Cruz is NOT how ALL American Harley riders are. To pass judgment over ALL of us over this one thing is irresponsible. It is also unfair. I really hope you see that.

Speaking only for myself, I hope you buy another motorcycle, (Brand does not matter), and I hope you stick around. I hope you get to meet us, in the flesh, and see how different, and how alike we are.

Mark
"But men are men, the best sometimes forget" Shakespeare, Othello Act 2, Scene 3

HebrewHarley

• Banned
  • Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com

« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2016, 02:36:30 AM »

What you encountered in one day, at Alice', outside of Santa Cruz is NOT how ALL American Harley riders are. To pass judgment over ALL of us over this one thing is irresponsible. It is also unfair. I really hope you see that.

I appreciate your note and I agree with all that you wrote. I would like to call your attention to the fact that I never said ALL HD riders are this way or that way. No, the concept of "ALL" HD riders being lumped in a category was created right here in this thread by the members of this forum.

Shalom ("peace"),
Yitzhak

Major Tom

• Senior CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: Blue n Blue 2015 FLTRUSE - Lucille
    • CVO2: Grey n' Black 2011 FLTRUSE - Bertha (Sold)
« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2016, 04:16:08 AM »

Tom, yer writing skills impress me. May I sum it up in three words?  :D

TN

Yes you may

skratch

• 1K CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Roman Gold/Burnt Emerald
« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2016, 06:20:37 AM »

English is not my first language, yet I still know the difference between your & you're.

no need to be a dick about it.  i'm sure the poster knows the difference as well.  tiny phone keyboards, and autocorrect has made more than one person look like they can't spell.

you hate long mustached, tattooed bikers who don't wear ATTGAT?  well, i hate grammar police.  the whole point of words is to communicate.  did you not know what he meant even though your was swapped for you're?  if you did, then mission accomplished.
I understand the concept of reality, but find it too confining as a way of life

262 CVO 16

• Full CVO Member
  • MOLON LABE
    • WI

• CVO1: 2016 Carbon Crystal
    • CVO2: 2015 Jeep Willys JK on 35s
    • CVO3: 2014 Black Denim SG (Sold)
« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2016, 06:36:07 AM »

I appreciate your note and I agree with all that you wrote. I would like to call your attention to the fact that I never said ALL HD riders are this way or that way. No, the concept of "ALL" HD riders being lumped in a category was created right here in this thread by the members of this forum.

Shalom ("peace"),

Refusing to associate with a Brand because of the people that use it - IS implying ALL. This isn't an assumption, it's your words.  Too late, you've stepped in it, and it smells.  Take care. I'll be removing my notifications about this thread. Enjoy you're next trend or bandwagon!
Yitzhak
2016 CVO Street Glide
Carbon Crystal w/ Phantom Flames
Matching Tourpack
Day Maker Spots
CD LED Blinkers
16" Apes
Yaffe Plate

HebrewHarley

• Banned
  • Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com

« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2016, 06:49:28 AM »

you hate long mustached, tattooed bikers who don't wear ATTGAT?  well, i hate grammar police.  the whole point of words is to communicate.  did you not know what he meant even though your was swapped for you're?  if you did, then mission accomplished.

Nope. I don't mind people not wearing all the gear. It's their call

• My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge, when my information changes, I alter my conclusions
  • 5k CVO Member
  • monter le cheval de fer (French)
    • NC

• CVO1: 2013 SERK-Dressed in BLUE of course.
    • CVO2: 2002 Supercharged HD F150 512 RWHP
    • CVO3: 1956 BelAir Sports Coupe
« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2016, 07:12:12 AM »

GOOD BY you narrow minded dipchit......and yes I know the difference between by & bye, also the difference between whole-hearted & hole-azzed.
Most Honda Goldwing riders will blink when hit in the head  with a ball-peen hammer (sans helmet)

TN

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • SC

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2016, 07:32:04 AM »

Yes you may

Go screw yerself ........................................am I close?

TN
Wut the hell was that maneuver

bigchuck

• Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TX

• CVO1: 2015 Limited
« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2016, 07:34:00 AM »

Your absolutely write.
2015 CVO Limited
Long Ride Shield
Fullsac dx w/2"cores, TTS tuned by Wolfgang
Super Shox

ultrarider123

« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2016, 07:51:14 AM »

If'n heed jus reed sum uv de postes awl us'n's half ritten heer, heed reealyze we's ownlee a'trian two hecksplane hour poynt uv vew.

Ain't Ainglish a phuny laingwidge?

Yitsak, may the grace of God be with you always.

Vaya con Dios; I cum Deo; lekh eem ha-eloHEEM; Geh mit Gott; Aller avec Dieu; Go with God, sir.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 08:00:37 AM by Haird »

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2016, 07:57:14 AM »

HebrewHarley why don't you PassMeABeer.... truth will set you free. :2vrolijk_21:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  All

Page created in 0.191 seconds with 25 queries.