Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10  All

Author Topic: Sta Bo bushings  (Read 58828 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: Sta Bo bushings
« Reply #120 on: May 01, 2007, 12:55:04 AM »

How about taking Fri off and moving the trip up one day from Sun to Sat? Hmmm... She's gonna kill me for this one! ;D Hoist! 8)

6:5

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #121 on: May 01, 2007, 01:00:45 AM »

"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #122 on: May 01, 2007, 01:58:43 AM »

Friday off, 440's now plus one inch, forks and do the bitubo's later if they get them figured out.  You'll have 20 k on the 440's and it will be time to service the Traxx forks so you can ride down and get the new rear set up when you get the front end serviced.

Even money :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #123 on: May 01, 2007, 02:01:31 AM »

Friday off, 440's now plus one inch, forks and do the bitubo's later if they get them figured out.  You'll have 20 k on the 440's and it will be time to service the Traxx forks so you can ride down and get the new rear set up when you get the front end serviced.

Planned maintenance. Good idea Rog! This will be sweet if I can pull this off on such short notice. I'll give it a go! ;) Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

hogasm

« Reply #124 on: May 01, 2007, 01:15:34 PM »

I don't know about that. Howie doesn't have that much patience. Remember it only took him 3 days to end his 2 YEAR WARRANTY. :coolblue:

10:1 he won't make it

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #125 on: May 01, 2007, 01:20:03 PM »

I don't know about that. Howie doesn't have that much patience. Remember it only took him 3 days to end his 2 YEAR WARRANTY. :coolblue:

10:1 he won't make it

Too late. The appointment's made for 5/15! ;) Hoist! 8)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #126 on: May 01, 2007, 01:36:24 PM »

Too late. The appointment's made for 5/15! ;) Hoist! 8)

Knew he only needed the slightest bit more push to go over the edge.

Then, -
         --
           ----
                --------
                       -------
                             ----------

down he goes like the rolling strolling vroooming parts monger that we all know and love. 

Howie, you're gonna love having it done for the rest of that trip.  Even better is it sounds like you'll have it done for the best part of that trip.

Congrats on making the schedule fit the desire.

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #127 on: May 01, 2007, 01:38:25 PM »

Knew he only needed the slightest bit more push to go over the edge.

Then, -
         --
           ----
                --------
                       -------
                             ----------

down he goes like the rolling strolling vroooming parts monger that we all know and love. 

Howie, you're gonna love having it done for the rest of that trip.  Even better is it sounds like you'll have it done for the best part of that trip.

Congrats on making the schedule fit the desire.

Anyone want to take odds on how many pages of prose we'll get if Howie gets the front end done on the ride in a couple of weeks? It boggles the mind to count that high.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #128 on: May 01, 2007, 01:45:48 PM »

Anyone want to take odds on how many pages of prose we'll get if Howie gets the front end done on the ride in a couple of weeks? It boggles the mind to count that high.

Chuck, it really won't impact this board at all.  Neal is already working on the "Howie Site With Double Deluxe Super High Bandwidth."  No place can handle all of us and Howie at the same time after all.  Not and still allow for the "Emergency Spiderman Binge Capacity" that has to be built in as a redundant backup.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #129 on: May 01, 2007, 01:49:29 PM »

Oh yeah, "Mum's the word"! No further posts on this! ;D

Thanks Don, I'm really looking forward to this mod. It's one of the most important things on FL's, that's never been addressed properly before! In like, forever! I hope those Bitubos don't take too long. ::) Hoist!

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #130 on: May 01, 2007, 03:09:31 PM »

Oh yeah, "Mum's the word"! No further posts on this! ;D

Thanks Don, I'm really looking forward to this mod. It's one of the most important things on FL's, that's never been addressed properly before! In like, forever! I hope those Bitubos don't take too long. ::) Hoist!

I'm trying to get an update on the status of the Bitubo's today...I know they have not arrived, but trying to get a ship date, if possible.

So Howie, is the SERK lowered an inch on both ends, making the rear shock 11"?  Is the front lowered as well?  I ask this because the specs say the SEUC has 6" of ground clearance, and the SERK has 5.5
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #131 on: May 01, 2007, 08:24:34 PM »

I'm trying to get an update on the status of the Bitubo's today...I know they have not arrived, but trying to get a ship date, if possible.

So Howie, is the SERK lowered an inch on both ends, making the rear shock 11"?  Is the front lowered as well?  I ask this because the specs say the SEUC has 6" of ground clearance, and the SERK has 5.5

I've been asking that. I thought I remember the SERK being lowered 1" front and rear. I believe the standard height shocks are 12" on a RK. They said they have specs, and I just told them I want it standard RK height. Hoist! 8)

jfh

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #132 on: May 06, 2007, 07:17:49 PM »

Hoist - Standard height RK shocks are 13", same as the other Baggers except the RK Custom and Street Glide.
Hammer - CVO Member #641

2009 FLTRSE3: Axtell jugs, JE forged flat top pistons, S&S 585 cams, SE 58mm TB, Dewey's Pro-Street porting, SE cam plate, Zipper's tapered pushrods, Cat-less, 2" Fullsac, TTS, Twin Jagg oil coolers, AK-20, 13" Works Black Trackers w/ARS, Clearview, Hawg Wired, Yaffe Monkey Bars, Danny Gray Big Seat

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #133 on: May 06, 2007, 08:00:47 PM »

Hoist - Standard height RK shocks are 13", same as the other Baggers except the RK Custom and Street Glide.

Thanks for that hdfr! :2vrolijk_21: Hoist! 8)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #134 on: May 06, 2007, 11:42:29 PM »

I'm going for the 13's on Monday, they ordered the wrong ones originally and that's what they installed.

I just want as much travel as I can get, especially with the new set up if I want to set the 440's a bit lighter when two up to avoid back seater input on how screwed up the ride is since the mods :huepfenlol2:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10  All

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 21 queries.