Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

Author Topic: Oops! There Goes The Neighborhood!  (Read 36984 times)

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
Re: Oops! There Goes The Neighborhood!
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2007, 04:00:15 PM »

Hoist! http://www.allentate.com/

Hey! I can't post to the other thread. What gives???

The O!TGTNII

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2007, 04:12:56 PM »

Hoist! http://www.allentate.com/

Hey! I can't post to the other thread. What gives???

The O!TGTNII

Thanks for the link AJ. The other one got locked and I was asked to restate it here and request that it stay on topic. Sorry to be a drag about this on-topic thing. I'm just trying to get some serious information from any of the good folks here that are happy to share. Thanks again for your info. I'm trying to find someone here, either a broker or builder, before going to strangers. I don't consider the people here strangers. Strange maybe, but not strangers! ;D Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2007, 04:18:34 PM »

Well this last thread took a turn towards things that don't resemble my original question. Anyone looking for dinner guests or other things NC please start a new thread. I'd like to try to see if anyone might be able to assist me with my inquiry. Please keep the responses on topic. Please. Just this once. So here's my original post again. Thanks gang.

Is anyone, or does anyone know a good home builder or real estate person in the Charlotte area? I was originally looking in the Asheville area, but I'm negotiating a relocation package with my company, for an opening in that office for sometime later this year. While I'm talking with them, I'd like to get more familiar with the housing market there. I'd like to understand my options. Any help on this would be appreciated. I hope another Yankee (this Yankee) down there doesn't upset y'all! TIA! Hoist!

Hoist, Hoist, Hoist

Keeping something on topic is a great concept but "HERE" it hardly happens! (and you know that)

But to stay on topic,

If you want I will spend a day or two with you and show you the area.
I build within a 75 mile radius of Charlotte and have closed 225 to 250 houses for the last 5 years. I have been here forever so I definitely know the area.
We have a few of the "Big Boys" national builders here and many small custom home builders.
I'm not sure whether your looking for square footage or acreage, new or preowned.
Your a smart man (post to much but still a smart man) and you know location, location, location is the key to the level of quality and pricing that you are searching for.
So regardless of our issues I will be willing to show you the area.
And if by chance you take me up on my offer consider this,
When we are finished looking and you decide I'm not really the a$$ you thought I was, just remember
Your probably wrong!

:2vrolijk_21:

And looking at AJ's post, please note my daughter works for the Allen Tate Co. They sell all my houses!
  ;D
« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 04:39:35 PM by Silver-Black »

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2007, 04:49:28 PM »

Hoist!, I didn't know Chip's kid worked for them. They are just the largest in that area. My ex-inlaws (would that make them outlaws now?) live across the street from the family.

You need to ride down this spring, meet with Chip, and go on a 'walkabout'. Get a feel for the area and the people. The mountains are about 2 hours from Charlotte. It's not a daily commute. Have Chip's daughter take you around. Let her know what price / SF range you're looking for. If you decide to build, you have Chip or I'm sure he knows another builder that he could recomend that would do right by you. The nicest part of being on this site is that everyboby knows somebody to help out. If you want to come to Beaufort and be on the water, I have a business partner that I build houses with. We do mainly spec houses but he has his RE licesne so that can help you out here.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2007, 04:50:39 PM »

Hoist, Hoist, Hoist

Keeping something on topic is a great concept but "HERE" it hardly happens! (and you know that)

But to stay on topic,

I build within a 75 mile radius of Charlotte and have closed 225 to 250 houses for the last 5 years. I have been here forever so I definitely know the area.
We have a few of the "Big Boys" national builders here and many small custom home builders.
I'm not sure whether your looking for square footage or acreage, new or preowned.
Your a smart man (post to much but still a smart man) and you know location, location, location is the key to the level of quality and pricing that you are searching for.
When we are finished looking and you decide I'm not really the a$$ you thought I was, just remember
Your probably wrong!

And looking at AJ's post, please note my daughter works for the Allen Tate Co. They sell all my houses!
  ;D

I hope I'm wrong. I sent you a PM. Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2007, 04:54:01 PM »

I hope I'm wrong. I sent you a PM. Hoist! 8)

Got it!
Thanks

Gotta go fight traffic
We have a lot of that chit here.
Be prepared for it!

Will respond later!

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2007, 05:06:01 PM »

Got it!
Thanks

Gotta go fight traffic
We have a lot of that chit here.
Be prepared for it!

Will respond later!

Thanks Chip. Look forward to speaking with you. Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 05:29:33 PM by Hoist »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2007, 05:28:18 PM »

Hoist!, I didn't know Chip's kid worked for them. They are just the largest in that area. My ex-inlaws (would that make them outlaws now?) live across the street from the family.

You need to ride down this spring, meet with Chip, and go on a 'walkabout'. Get a feel for the area and the people. The mountains are about 2 hours from Charlotte. It's not a daily commute. Have Chip's daughter take you around. Let her know what price / SF range you're looking for. If you decide to build, you have Chip or I'm sure he knows another builder that he could recomend that would do right by you. The nicest part of being on this site is that everyboby knows somebody to help out. If you want to come to Beaufort and be on the water, I have a business partner that I build houses with. We do mainly spec houses but he has his RE licesne so that can help you out here.

Thanks AJ. I was hoping I'd find some help here with all of the fine people here. I'm not sure how that happens anyway. Why does this site get such great people and chemistry? I'm not hijacking my own thread here. But this is an excellent subject for a new one! AJ wanna get it started? Hoist! 8)

KentuckyHarleyDude

• Banned
  • Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2007, 05:52:53 PM »

I see three driveways.  Do they, and what's on them, all belong to Chip, or could he actually have neighbors? :nixweiss:

NEIGHBORS ???? Do you actually think HE HAS neighbors LOL .....

Bubba
" Why Johnny Ringo ...you look like somone just ..walked across your grave"

harleyteam

• 1K CVO Member
  • RED BIKES RULE

• CVO1: 07 SERK - Razor Red
    • CVO2: 90 Heritage Classic (non cvo)
    • CVO3: 75 XLCH (non cvo)
« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2007, 07:08:32 PM »

Howie,,
keep in mind,,,  you'll never be a true southerner if you have more then 6 teeth in your mouth.

HA, HA, HA,  ,,,,, I LIKE IT !!!!!!!

life member - National HOG - NRA - NY Abate
member -CVOHarley - Nia. Falls Chapter HOG
              Red Knights NY21 - PGR

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2007, 08:51:45 PM »

But sadly, they are the wrong color :(

All it takes is two rattle cans and they too can be "Silver - Black"   :2vrolijk_21:
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2007, 08:54:45 PM »

As far as "another Yankee coming here" that's not a problem.

And the difference between a Yankee and a Damn Yankee is ????
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

KentuckyHarleyDude

• Banned
  • Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2007, 09:27:40 PM »

Hoist, Hoist, Hoist

But to stay on topic,

Your probably wrong!

;D

Hoist REMEMBER do not pay him OVER MSRP LOL ...that is "IF" he HAS an MSRP to go by ....you got to watch those real estate salesman there almost as bad as Harley dealers !!

Bubba
" Why Johnny Ringo ...you look like somone just ..walked across your grave"

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2007, 10:02:35 PM »

And the difference between a Yankee and a Damn Yankee is ????

I know this one since I moved down from Chicago in 1980. A Yankee comes down and visits. A damn Yankee comes down and stays!!! :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Hey, wait a minute...I wonder since I've been down here longer than I lived in Chicago if this now makes me a certified Redneck??? :nixweiss: NOT! :P

JR :bananarock:

displacing air

• Elite CVO Member
  • I am glad God answers no sometimes!
« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2007, 10:19:47 PM »

JR,

Sorry Bro...you could live down here for fourty years...and still not be a redneck!...
Its like roayalty...your born into it...neither good or bad...just the way it is.
I still  love you though...your one of my favorite yankees next to my wife.

Barry
2006 SEUC ...Watermelon Flavor!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

Page created in 0.204 seconds with 24 queries.