Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16

Author Topic: Oops! There Goes The Neighborhood!  (Read 37484 times)

SPIDERMAN

Re: Oops! There Goes The Neighborhood!
« Reply #90 on: February 12, 2007, 04:45:55 PM »

Spider, You're obviously not from the South. You can't actually be FROM California can ya? Is anyone?

I'm a freakin MAINIAC dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

B B

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #91 on: February 12, 2007, 04:46:36 PM »

Oh,

And Bubba, Don't foget the FREE T-shirt!  ;D
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #92 on: February 12, 2007, 04:47:49 PM »

Hoist

Just let me know when your coming this way and I will show you around!!

;) ;) ;) ;)

:) :) :) :)

8) 8) 8) 8)

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #93 on: February 12, 2007, 04:53:27 PM »

:iloveyou: HOISTY Baby

CHIP  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

KentuckyHarleyDude

• Banned
  • Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #94 on: February 12, 2007, 04:54:08 PM »

Bubba,
         The " New Rules " dude. You know the ones where we all make nice all the time and the site is family friendly and all and you know - - - - - - just bores us to freakin tears !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for livening things up around here.

B B

Well Spidey being the humble kind of guy that I am I try not to take this site as serious as some do ...I think it should be informitive but fun ....as for HB's new rules I think I will make those our new Mission Statement but Im sure if I did SOME (not mentioning any names but a hint would be S&B) would STILL find SOMETHING to whine about  :2vrolijk_21:

Bubba
" Why Johnny Ringo ...you look like somone just ..walked across your grave"

KentuckyHarleyDude

• Banned
  • Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #95 on: February 12, 2007, 04:56:35 PM »

Oh,

And Bubba, Don't foget the FREE T-shirt!  ;D

HB were having WET T-shirt night here Friday night ..would you prefer one of those  :bananarock:

Bubba

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #96 on: February 12, 2007, 05:07:06 PM »

HB were having WET T-shirt night here Friday night ..would you prefer one of those  :bananarock:

Bubba

No thanks, Just post the pictures here of the contest for all of our friendly readers' enjoyment!

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #97 on: February 12, 2007, 05:23:21 PM »

No thanks, Just post the pictures here of the contest for all of our friendly readers' enjoyment!

Speakin of which, can we have a section with all necessary warning signs for NON FAMILY Biker related photos ?????????
I mean, I'm all for good clean livin and all, but you know the whole thing is getting just a wee bit too nicey nice and neat to even be called " Biker "  Just my $0.02

B B

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #98 on: February 12, 2007, 05:45:27 PM »

Speakin of which, can we have a section with all necessary warning signs for NON FAMILY Biker related photos ?????????
I mean, I'm all for good clean livin and all, but you know the whole thing is getting just a wee bit too nicey nice and neat to even be called " Biker "  Just my $0.02

B B

You can be the surgeon General. This post could cause you to have fun.

Glide-man

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2013 SERG
    • CVO2: 2009 Roadglide
    • CVO3: 2003 Serk
« Reply #99 on: February 12, 2007, 06:02:26 PM »

Oops! There Goes The Neighborhood!
« on: February 08, 2007, 10:35:42 AM » Quote  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is anyone, or does anyone know a good home builder or real estate person in the Charlotte area? I was originally looking in the Asheville area, but I'm negotiating a relocation package with my company, for an opening in that office for sometime later this year. While I'm talking with them, I'd like to get more familiar with the housing market there. I'd like to understand my options. Any help on this would be appreciated. I hope another Yankee (this Yankee) down there doesn't upset y'all! TIA! Hoist!  

Hoist, I believe the phrase should be " allY'all" :). "Do allyall know of a good builder or real estate person in the Charlotte area".  At least thats what my southern part of the family would say. They even taught me the difference of Yankee and D_M Yankee. A Yankee comes and visits and then goes home. A D-M Yankee comes and visits, however and stays ;D :D :).
 Despite this, They are truly the Nice's and friendliness group of people one could ever hope to meet.  You may need to get use to  people driving 2 or 3 inches from your rear bumper tho. All they are trying to do is get a good draft from you.

KentuckyHarleyDude

• Banned
  • Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #100 on: February 12, 2007, 06:04:14 PM »

B B

AMEN Brother ...AMEN !!

Bubba

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #101 on: February 12, 2007, 06:41:54 PM »

Holy Crap, I leave for a few hours and somebody let the chickens out of the coop! First off yeah B B, me and Chip , we're BFF's now! ::) Second, there ain't no way this is staying on track, so I give up on that. WTF, I got the best builder/developer in Charlotte. Plus MSRP less 25%, right Chip? HB and KHD, I got my own ideas for youse guys! Mr Glide-man tries to help a bro out and put this back on topic for me. Thanks GM, with these looneys it's useless anyway! I created this feeding frenzsy. So now I'm back! C'mon Chip, let me have it. I see you missed having me around today. Did you need back-up or an easier target? I gotta tell ya. It's like one big lovefest here now! If we all start getting along, I might have to slow down my posting! ;D

Seriously (yeah right), how the hell did this go from looking for a house in Charlotte to family photos and wet tee shirt contests? Oh neeeeeevermind! ;) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #102 on: February 12, 2007, 07:05:23 PM »

Holy Crap, I leave for a few hours and somebody let the chickens out of the coop! First off yeah B B, me and Chip , we're BFF's now! ::) Second, there ain't no way this is staying on track, so I give up on that. WTF, I got the best builder/developer in Charlotte. Plus MSRP less 25%, right Chip? HB and KHD, I got my own ideas for youse guys! Mr Glide-man tries to help a bro out and put this back on topic for me. Thanks GM, with these looneys it's useless anyway! I created this feeding frenzsy. So now I'm back! C'mon Chip, let me have it. I see you missed having me around today. Did you need back-up or an easier target? I gotta tell ya. It's like one big lovefest here now! If we all start getting along, I might have to slow down my posting! ;D

Seriously (yeah right), how the hell did this go from looking for a house in Charlotte to family photos and wet tee shirt contests? Oh neeeeeevermind! ;) Hoist! 8)

He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!
And not a minute to late.
Naw, Hoist my friend, just looking for a target that was challenging!
Bout time you got here!

Even had Spiderman getting all nicey nicey. :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:
Where's that barf bucket? :o

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #103 on: February 12, 2007, 07:27:58 PM »

He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!
And not a minute to late.
Naw, Hoist my friend, just looking for a target that was challenging!
Bout time you got here!

Even had Spiderman getting all nicey nicey. :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:
Where's that barf bucket? :o

:2vrolijk_21:

What did everybody take a break on torturing each other for Abe's B'day? I don't even see any mods asking us to be nice. You mean to tell me it's on purpose? I post my fingers to the bone and all we get is a freakin hippie lovefest? ;D Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

TCinVA

• Elite CVO Member
  • FINALLY!

• CVO1: 2007 B&O FLHTCUSE2
« Reply #104 on: February 12, 2007, 07:49:41 PM »

Honest, Honey.  I just go to that site to read the informative posts.  I don't know where THOSE pictures came from... :o :huepfenlol2:
TC
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16

Page created in 0.203 seconds with 24 queries.