Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Which Map for Fullsac CVO Power Cores WITHOUT Dx Pipe  (Read 882 times)

luca65

• CVO1: '16 FLHXSE
    • My longer trips with the Harley
Which Map for Fullsac CVO Power Cores WITHOUT Dx Pipe
« on: October 22, 2016, 05:55:30 AM »

Hi all,
I'm thinking of replacing the Fullsac Dx Pipe back to the original one with cat. I'm no longer taking the risk to get a criminal procedure with thousands of $ and revocation of driver's licence (yes, I'm not living in a free country but in Switzerland  ;)). I assumed and read here that the Fullsac Dx Pipe is only a little louder than stock but that isn't true, Fullsac is much louder and therefore the risk to get caught by the police is too high.

But I will keep the Fullsac CVO Power Cores 1.75'' and are now looking for a calibration file for the TTS MasterTune. There are plenty of files and I am overstrained  :confused5:. The only goal is to enrich the mixture and to run less hot.

I would be grateful for any advice!

2016 SESG, stock A/C, Fullsac CVO Power Cores 1.75, stock header pipes with cat

Thank you and kind regards
Luca
One life, live it

CVODON

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 15 FLTRUSE
Re: Which Map for Fullsac CVO Power Cores WITHOUT Dx Pipe
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 09:45:54 AM »

Call Steve Cole and discuss would be my recommendation vs uneducated opinions on a internet site. Or put stock map back in an do a Autotune if all you have done to bike is Fullsac inserts.
You could even contact Steve @ Fullsac,  I feel sure when you explain your situation and laws he would be glad to help you.

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 24 queries.