Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: CD discount code?  (Read 761 times)

TraumaSlave

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TN

CD discount code?
« on: November 17, 2016, 10:05:40 PM »

The wife wants to buy me something nice for Xmas. Can't think of anything nicer than my safety. Anyone able to help her out with a discounted code?
A cat almost always blinks when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer.

Para Bellum

• Si vis pacem, para bellum.
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07 Canyon Copper FXSTSSE, '08 Crystal Copper SEUC
    • CVO2: '11 Slate/Blk SERGU, '18 Twisted Cherry RGU
Re: CD discount code?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 10:18:54 PM »

If you're talking about Custom Dynamics: Don't remember if they are a vendor on this site, but if they are, they offer 10% discount for forum members.  Check the vendors section on here.

If they aren't site vendors: I've had good luck with companies just by asking if they give a discount to CVOHarley members, and they often give something, such as free shipping.  Good luck.
If you want peace, prepare for war.

CVODON

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 15 FLTRUSE
Re: CD discount code?
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 10:29:19 PM »

Almost all of the Custom Dynamics stuff can be purchased thru Drag Specialties which means you can buy thru most of the 20% discount Harley dealers.
Nothing wrong with buying direct but in most cases you can save considerable by going thru a dealer or part supplier like Eastern Performance. CD has to keep there prices up to protect the authorized dealers who sell there merchandise. Dave can't sell at much of a discount or all his stocking dealers would have no reason to stock and sell his products, everyone has to make a living.

Page created in 0.223 seconds with 20 queries.