Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8  All

Author Topic: Xtreme Machine Wheels  (Read 29179 times)

SPIDERMAN

Re: Xtreme Machine Wheels
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2007, 09:24:58 PM »

Ditto....

Hey B B....are we going to see new shoes on LD or Elvis?

Elvis has 80 spoke wire wheels. I am looking at having a set of spokes gold plated and clear coated for those. Any suggestions for those ? LD is the one I'm looking for new wheels for . I was gonna go with the Extreme Arson wheels, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that the flamed wheels were Grover's look and I just wanted to let that be his thing. SO I am looking and hoping something turns up that fits with the name of the bike. I have not as yet done anything Dragon beyond the decals from Deals Gap. I figure something will turn up either on the site here or something I see in my travels. Not a big deal since I'm going to have the bike for awhile. No 08 SERG in my future unless they make one a lot different than what they've done with the past two years of SEUC's. I'd have to change too many things to get back to what I've done with LD. So anyway, if folks keep posting links to different sites for wheel makers, I'm sure sooner or later I'll find something that feels right for LD.

Grover

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2007, 10:41:29 PM »

LD is the one I'm looking for new wheels for . I was gonna go with the Extreme Arson wheels, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that the flamed wheels were Grover's look and I just wanted to let that be his thing. SO I am looking and hoping something turns up that fits with the name of the bike.

Hey there Big B-

This a is a free world. I have no copy right :huepfenlol2:

Don't let what I chose hold you back from doing the flame wheels....

I have the Burnt front anyway.

If you want the Arson go for it :2vrolijk_21:

I still think the spiderweb wheels would be awesome for LD.

Gold laced with chrome hoops on Elvis would be friggn' fantastic!!

Take care,

Grover
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 10:52:58 PM by Grover »

hdnut

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2007, 08:51:20 AM »

Grover do you have a full picture of your seeg you could post?I ran into Alligator Bob and he said he made a seat for you and i would like to see that! :orange:
hdnut

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2007, 01:36:55 PM »

Alligator Bob's forgotten about me. I've sent him two e-mails with no reply. I'm about to cut the tag off the back of the seat with his website on it.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2007, 01:44:53 PM »

Elvis has 80 spoke wire wheels. I am looking at having a set of spokes gold plated and clear coated for those. Any suggestions for those ?

Brian, check out this place:  http://www.harleyspokes.com/

Have seen a couple of completely radical spoke jobs that have come out of that shop.  And it's not even too far from you.

Grover

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2007, 01:59:12 PM »

Grover do you have a full picture of your seeg you could post?I ran into Alligator Bob and he said he made a seat for you and i would like to see that! :orange:

Where did you bump into the Bobster at?

I'll see what I have for photo's of the seat. I know I have some, but I don't think they show that much detail. I'll post them in the pictures thread if I have any worth posting.

Grover

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2007, 02:06:43 PM »

Alligator Bob's forgotten about me. I've sent him two e-mails with no reply. I'm about to cut the tag off the back of the seat with his website on it.

Bobs wife Carla does all his computer communications. I'll let Bob know that she's been slacking :huepfenlol2: so he gets back to you. I noticed that Kenny (tailup) was on the site Friday evening. I sent him a pm but I think he was off by the time I sent it off. I was bsing with Kenny down at the International cycle show. Real nice guy, he says the same about you.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2007, 04:06:23 PM »

Ken's a good dude and did me right when I bought the set for Elvis. Can't say enough good about him. As to Bob, I'm thinking his connection to his work only extends to the original owner. I'm 2nd hand rose here. Thing is I've exposed his work to a huge market here in SoCal. Moost everyone who's anyone in Dago has seen the set and written down the web address. Big Daddy rode Elvis up to Venice Beach so some of the Hollyweird crowd had a chance to see Bob's work as well. I've talked Bob up bigtime, all I asked for was an estimate for my insurance on replacement value and a quote on doing a passenger backrest to match. Mrs Big B likes to ride on Elvis every so often.

B B

Grover

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2007, 06:20:13 PM »

Ken's a good dude and did me right when I bought the set for Elvis. Can't say enough good about him. As to Bob, I'm thinking his connection to his work only extends to the original owner. I'm 2nd hand rose here. Thing is I've exposed his work to a huge market here in SoCal. Moost everyone who's anyone in Dago has seen the set and written down the web address. Big Daddy rode Elvis up to Venice Beach so some of the Hollyweird crowd had a chance to see Bob's work as well. I've talked Bob up bigtime, all I asked for was an estimate for my insurance on replacement value and a quote on doing a passenger backrest to match. Mrs Big B likes to ride on Elvis every so often.

B B

I don't think he's intentionally not responding to you. I'll give him a shout this week to see what's up.

hdnut

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2007, 07:49:36 PM »

Grover i ran into Bob at Uke's HD last Sunday Morning .Ken was with him and also told me He sold stuff Spiderman for Evis.He said Spiderman was a stand up Dude!Nice!I had him make me a seat for my 2003 Fatboy that I sold and replaced with my 2004 orange and black seeg :orange:.He said Your bike is real sweet and I should see it. :orange:
hdnut

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #85 on: March 19, 2007, 05:22:57 PM »

I was told today that I will have my wheels by Friday! Thank God it's finally over. Will post pics once they arrive. Lets go Friday. Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #86 on: March 19, 2007, 05:36:52 PM »

I was told today that I will have my wheels by Friday! Thank God it's finally over. Will post pics once they arrive. Lets go Friday. Later,Q

:bananarock: :huepfenjump3::apple: :carrot: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper: :2vrolijk_21:

John...you know we'll be expecting pics by Sunday!!
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2007, 08:18:05 PM »

Yes indeed Terry!
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2007, 10:11:12 PM »

Great news John.  It's obvious this has been a frustrating wait.  Can't wait to see what you're doing and how great it looks on the bike.  Pictures man, lots and lots of pictures  :2vrolijk_21: !

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #89 on: March 20, 2007, 04:41:54 PM »

Well Robert at Hogpro has the wheels in his possesion but there was a snag  :nixweiss: Xtreme sent the wheels with the wrong hub. But lo and behold Robert had them over nighted and still guarentees them at my house on Friday. Don I will post pics of this project as my work in progress. Where do you think I should post them? I want the most exposure, I'm a ham ya know  ;)  Tips on this please.   Later,Q
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8  All

Page created in 0.161 seconds with 21 queries.