Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Boom Stage I in driveway  (Read 438 times)

Glenncarp

Boom Stage I in driveway
« on: February 23, 2017, 09:00:23 AM »

Was washing the bike on Sunday, don't do that much as my theory is that it will get dirty again next time I ride  ;D, but I digress, so had IPOD music on while washing her and the neighbor from two houses away came down and asked that I turn the music down. Almost that the some time, the wife came out of the house and asked same. I complied, not because of the neighbor, but the wife was making us dinner 8).

So, with volume less than half way up, I loved the sound quality and the base response. It was loud enough at half way up to have neighbor and wife, both in the houses complain about the volume.

My question is for those who have upgraded to stage II already is it worth it? I have read all of the posts here, but no one has said the upgrade was worth the $1,800. Anyone have a definitive opinion?

Thanks in advance

KGB

• 1K CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • OH

• CVO1: 2016 FLHXSE Carbon Crystal with Phantom Flames
    • CVO2: 2019 FLHTKSE Magnetic Grey/Wineberry w Red Pepper
Re: Boom Stage I in driveway
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 01:10:03 PM »

I had a 2015 SGS and upgraded to the Boom Stage II amp and front speakers, it made a big difference in sound, if you look at reviews you will find not many good comments on the upgrade. I let the dealer do the install and never had any issues. I purchased my SESG last August and it comes with the Stage II front speakers with amp and the saddle bag lid speakers with amp, you can definitely hear the difference with the saddle bag lid speakers in the mix compared to the SGS with just the fronts upgraded to the Boom II. To me it was worth it. 
2018 MITM Eureka Springs
2018 WV GTG
2018 Maggie Valley GTG
2019 MITM Eureka Springs
2019 Maggie Valley GTG
2020 Maggie Valley GTG
2021 WV GTG
2021 Maggie Valley GTG
2022 Ohio GTG
2023 1/2 Maggie Valley GTG

Page created in 0.11 seconds with 21 queries.