Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All

Author Topic: Freedom Cycles / Yuill Bros. Cam Specs  (Read 16230 times)

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
Freedom Cycles / Yuill Bros. Cam Specs
« on: February 23, 2007, 07:24:36 PM »

Well folks here are the long awaited specs on the FCC cams. They are done with all R&D on thier cams and have finalized the designs so they have released the specs.

Here they are for the TC88,95,103 engines through 06' (except Dynas)

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
Re: Freedom Cycles / Yuill Bros. Cam Specs
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 07:25:43 PM »

Here are the cams for the 06 Dynas and all 07 TC motors, including a new cam for the 110"

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 07:57:28 PM »

HD-Dude,

Thanks for posting the cam specs I am sure many on the site wanted to see them as public info.   
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2007, 08:15:11 PM »

Here are the cams for the 06 Dynas and all 07 TC motors, including a new cam for the 110"

Hey Jim, I assume this is the first one for the 110's. This one looks like it's good for stock heads and valve springs. Are they working on more aggressive ones? Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2007, 09:19:31 PM »

from what I know of cam profiles that should be a good solid cam with a lot of low end and mid range power. Good lift, not too much duration so the HP is not in the upper RPM range and the overlap at 40 degrees is what you want is perfect for the duration and lift. Is this the Cam people were recommending Beagle put in his Cherry Bomb? No head work required ?
I'll let Beags be the Guinea pig and drop one in Elvis is he gets too far ahead  LD doesn't need it

B B

skippy

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2007, 09:53:05 PM »

I think I may want this cam for the Springer, looked at their site and cannot find any info  ,ship date  how much$$,I am looking to you,s guy,s for some good solid input. Waiting on V@H pipe ,SERT and thought this is the time to do the cam, Don,t want to do lots of motor work  but hopeing this will open up the motor and cure the heat issue. Will inform my local turner of this cam and look for your input . tks

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2007, 09:57:52 PM »

I think I may want this cam for the Springer, looked at their site and cannot find any info  ,ship date  how much$$,I am looking to you,s guy,s for some good solid input. Waiting on V@H pipe ,SERT and thought this is the time to do the cam, Don,t want to do lots of motor work  but hopeing this will open up the motor and cure the heat issue. Will inform my local turner of this cam and look for your input . tks

Everybody's tryin' to tawk like a New Yawka tonight! What's up wit dat? ;D Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

skippy

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2007, 10:05:39 PM »

Just want some good input from you,s guys not no wise guy,s :2vrolijk_21: us southern boys just work on small blocks

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2007, 10:09:42 PM »

Just want some good input from you,s guys not no wise guy,s :2vrolijk_21: us southern boys just work on small blocks

Not what I hear. Some southern boys build some pretty mean V-Twins too! ;) Hoist! 8)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2007, 10:25:30 PM »

Not what I hear. Some southern boys build some pretty mean V-Twins too! ;) Hoist! 8)

hmmmmmmmm is Colorado in the South ?  What about Maryland ?  No doubt these Rebs have got some real fast machines, but who built the motors ?  Yankees or Rebs ?  ;)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2007, 10:28:45 PM »

hmmmmmmmm is Colorado in the South ?  What about Maryland ?  No doubt these Rebs have got some real fast machines, but who built the motors ?  Yankees or Rebs ?  ;)

Hey B B, I think MD is south of tthe Mason-Dixon. :o ;) Hoist! 8)

skippy

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2007, 10:39:03 PM »

Can,t get anyone to talk down here,Silver Black is tight liped  guess I will take it to Kendal Johnston and swap the motor out for an S@S124 then I be the mackdaddy :bananarock: :bananarock:

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2007, 10:43:11 PM »

Hey B B, I think MD is south of tthe Mason-Dixon. :o ;) Hoist! 8)

Howie,
         You really are a New Yawker aren't you. Think Fort Sumpter buddy

B B

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2007, 10:46:16 PM »

Ok, enough of refighting the Civil War. I talked to the Owner of SoCal Customs today. The man knows machinery and he runs a Jims/HD 120 in his personal machine with the top end reworked by Dave Mackie. FYI. And no Chip I didn't get his freakin Dyno sheet

B B

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2007, 10:51:54 PM »

Howie,
         You really are a New Yawker aren't you. Think Fort Sumpter buddy

B B

Had to do it anyway B. That's what I went by.

The Line that Divided the North and South
Alhough the Mason-Dixon line is most commonly associated with the division between the northern and southern (free and slave, respectively) states during the 1800s and American Civil War-era, the line was delineated in the mid-1700s to settle a property dispute. The two surveyors who mapped the line, Charles Mason and Jeremiah Dixon, will always be known for their famous boundary.

Hoist! 8)

Pages: [1] 2 3  All

Page created in 0.191 seconds with 21 queries.