Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  All

Author Topic: Wild Hogs Movie Review  (Read 9689 times)

Buffalo Phil

• Capital of Belgium Chapter
Re: Wild Hogs Movie Review
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2007, 03:55:33 AM »

I saw Wild Hogs in preview last night. (yes in preview in Europe...)

It is supposed to come out on April 11 here.

A funny movie, with all characters of the city biker.

The scenario will not be a challenger for the Oscars.

More over, I liked the wonderful landscape and I wish I was riding over there...

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2007, 08:08:58 AM »

... More over, I liked the wonderful landscape and I wish I was riding over there...
Buffalo Phil, the landscape is wonderful here, but it is where you are too  Now, we just don't do moules et frites like you can get in Bruges, Ghent and from Brussels.  I'd love to trade you locales for a least a couple of weeks.  Glad everyone seems to be enjouying the humor to the movie. 

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2007, 12:22:13 PM »

Wild Hogs is silly, dumb and funny enough to make me forget the serious crap in life. I'm gonna see it again, AND get the DVD when available. Our whole group laughed hard at the movies... hell, I'm laughing now, just thinkin' about it! :huepfenlol2: ;D :laugh4: :biggthumpup: :rolleyes2: :bucktooth: :vrolijk_10: :6:
Ness Big Sucker, SuperTrapp 2:1, SERT, Dyno by Cycle-Rama = 107 hp, 108.5 tq. And that's all I need. Oh, wait... a working radio would be nice.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2007, 12:52:13 PM »

Saw Wild Hogs when it premiered here a few weeks back.

Our HOG club rode in for it  - theater gave us front sidewalk parking and we filled the entire front of the theater area. 

Movie is funny, corny, and full of sight gags.  Everybody loved it and so far everyone I know who has seen it enjoyed it.

Wild Hogs II seems almost inevitable.....
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2007, 01:03:00 PM »

I finally saw the movie this weekend, I give it :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

I enjoyed it and laughed very hard during a few spots. When the boys finally made it to the coast it made me wish I was taking a road trip myself!

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2007, 02:31:32 PM »

I finally saw the movie this weekend, I give it :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

I enjoyed it and laughed very hard during a few spots. When the boys finally made it to the coast it made me wish I was taking a road trip myself!

Jim,
      One word on your above post       

DON'T !   

Once riding coast to coast gets in your blood everything else is just a trip around the block. It gets hard to give a chit about hanging out with your bros and ridin around the county. I'm always day dreaming about taking off on my next adventure. There's nothing like the feeling you get about the 2nd day out when you realize there's nothing but open road in front of you and days or weeks before you have to give a chit about work or any other responsibility. It's a feeling of total freedom. Maybe I'm odd, because I actually prefer riding by myself. Nobody to break my rhythm, no routine to follow, go when I want, stop when I want. Yeah, I'm gettin the urge already. How long to Nelson ?

B B

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2007, 09:17:10 PM »

Jim,

DON'T !   

Once riding coast to coast gets in your blood everything else is just a trip around the block. It gets hard to give a chit about hanging out with your bros and ridin around the county. I'm always day dreaming about taking off on my next adventure. There's nothing like the feeling you get about the 2nd day out when you realize there's nothing but open road in front of you and days or weeks before you have to give a chit about work or any other responsibility. It's a feeling of total freedom. Maybe I'm odd, because I actually prefer riding by myself. Nobody to break my rhythm, no routine to follow, go when I want, stop when I want. Yeah, I'm gettin the urge already. How long to Nelson ?

B B

B B, we speak the same tongue my friend.  You ever find yourself wishing the country was just a little bit bigger toward the end of a long trip?

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2007, 10:47:48 PM »

B B, we speak the same tongue my friend.  You ever find yourself wishing the country was just a little bit bigger toward the end of a long trip?

Don, I've actually ridden down to the waters edge at the end of an Atlantic / Pacific run instead of stopping at my home 20 miles from the coast. I'm afraid to ride in Europe for fear I won't stop till I reach the Pacific coast of Russia. Does that answer your question ?

B B

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2007, 10:58:29 PM »

Jim,

DON'T !   

B B

Thanks for the advise B' But someday....someday......someday, I will be doing it. It sounds like once I do it I may be doing it more than once ::)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2007, 11:52:06 PM »

Don, I've actually ridden down to the waters edge at the end of an Atlantic / Pacific run instead of stopping at my home 20 miles from the coast. I'm afraid to ride in Europe for fear I won't stop till I reach the Pacific coast of Russia. Does that answer your question ?

B B

Dammit.  Just got back logging a little over 2200 miles or so in 5 days.  Fortunately two days of it was hanging around a cool shop playing with, riding and watching other bikes.  So there some actual riding going on the other days.  But after reading you here I want to just wipe the bugs off the wind screen and go kill a few more. 

So how far away is Nelson anyway?

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

• CVO1: WFP-2003 FXSTDSE
    • CVO2: WFP2-2014 FLHTKSE
« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2007, 06:49:09 AM »

So let me ask you cross country gurus, if I am starting west on Wed, Jul 4, would it count as a coast to coast trip if I went to the Atlantic Ocean Sunday, Jul 1?  I will be on the Pacific coast of OR or WA around Jul 12.

/Bill
Finally have ridden a Harley in all 50 US States!

Canadian Provinces NOT travelled in or through by Motorcycle (YET!!!):

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR
« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2007, 11:02:07 AM »

So let me ask you cross country gurus, if I am starting west on Wed, Jul 4, would it count as a coast to coast trip if I went to the Atlantic Ocean Sunday, Jul 1?  I will be on the Pacific coast of OR or WA around Jul 12.

/Bill

Just don't forget the "Monkey Butt"! :2vrolijk_20:

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2007, 11:07:22 AM »

/Bill

Works for me Bill :2vrolijk_21:

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

• CVO1: WFP-2003 FXSTDSE
    • CVO2: WFP2-2014 FLHTKSE
« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2007, 11:10:30 AM »

Just don't forget the "Monkey Butt"! :2vrolijk_20:

I'd like to foget it therefore POWDER!
Finally have ridden a Harley in all 50 US States!

Canadian Provinces NOT travelled in or through by Motorcycle (YET!!!):

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2007, 11:13:01 AM »

/Bill
I'm sure there will be pictures to verify this momentous occasion. Speaking of this that is one of the things I've dreamed about doing. Having picture of my scooter w/Atlantic and Pacific oceans as background.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  All

Page created in 0.2 seconds with 24 queries.