Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  All

Author Topic: Cvo limited anniversary  (Read 7890 times)

workingdan

• Full CVO Member
Re: Cvo limited anniversary
« Reply #120 on: May 07, 2018, 12:49:26 PM »

Bump
Anymore out there?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

2015 SE Road Glide Ultra. V&H power duals, V&H monster square mufflers. FP3 tuner

SOLD 2013 SE ultra. Fuel moto 2/1/2 head pipe, Pro touring mufflers, woods T222 cams, vision tuner.

SOLD 2007 SE ultra. full sac true duals with 2" baffels. big mouth air cleaner.Tman performance Stage 4 Thumper Series 110 " Kit. Tman 625 cam. SE race tuner. ultra style hard tour pak

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/ARFLILINIAKYMEMIMNMONVNHNJNYNCOHPASCSDTNVAWVWIxlg.jpg

09nessrg

• FL

• CVO1: 2018 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2012 Skunk CVO
    • CVO3: 2009 RG Custom
« Reply #121 on: May 17, 2018, 11:38:24 AM »

Curious, with all the persons having problems with "sumping" on the M8's curious to see how many owners of the CVO Limited Anniversary's have had problems.

Have 800 miles on mine, getting ready to go on trip and of course when you hear all the nay Sayers, just makes you wonder?

Davestune

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MA

« Reply #122 on: Yesterday at 06:07:22 AM »

I'm not sure worth is the best word there.....

It is nice from the pictures but at $44K?  Dang it all, that's a lot of clams for a toy. 

I was none too happy with the cost of my '15 even with a fairly decent deal being end of the model year and it had been sitting on the showroom for about 6 months.  It was still the most I had ever spend on a motorcycle.  I won't say never again but it may be a long time if ever that I purchase another new motorcycle at these prices.  I make decent money now but how in the world can the youth of our time afford these?  I couldn't at their age....

.....and you kids get off my lawn..... ;D

....OK, off my  :soapbox:
I thought the price of my 16 cvo sucked but screw that, these heaps aint worth this kind of money, my next bike is going to be a 124 evo.
 Im so done with these new bikes
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  All

Page created in 0.18 seconds with 26 queries.