Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Author Topic: Florida  (Read 5470 times)

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
Re: Florida
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2007, 01:00:14 AM »

JD
HELEN HAS AGREED WITH ME FOR 25 YEARS, YELLING OR NOT. :2vrolijk_21: AND BIGGER HAS ALWAYS BEEN BETTER, NO OFFENCE HERE EITHER.
GO

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2007, 01:02:25 AM »

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2007, 05:53:47 AM »

Actually, after spending the day with Dave and the evening with Helen and Dave I would have to say they are quite soft spoken, and most enjoyable to engage in conversation with.

Ain't that right DAVE!  :vrolijk17:

DAMN RIGHT DUANE. :huepfenlol2:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2007, 05:57:14 AM »

Duane,
This is so true. I too wondered when I first joined the site why Dave was using caps all the time, but then realized that it was just his way of typing. Then when I had the opportunity to meet him in MV he was soft spoken as you say and they both were a pleasure to meet and be around.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

THANK YOU GARY. I AM TRYING TO BREAK THE HABIT, BUT ITS NOT ez. ;D
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2007, 06:11:39 AM »

GETTING BACK ON TOPIC OF THIS THREAD, I'M ON MY WAY TO NAPLES TO SEE MY NEW GRANDDAUGHTER AVA. I WILL BE TAKING A FEW BACK ROADS, (THE ONLY GOOD ROADS IN FLORIDA) BY THE WAY. FLORIDA DOES HAVE NICE SCENIC COUNTRYSIDE BESIDES ALL BEACHES AND INTERSTATES WITH MOSTLY PEOPLE THAT SEEM TO BE LOST LOOKING FOR AN EXIT.
 ALSO WHILE HELEN AND I ARE THERE, WE ARE GETTING THE CHANCE TO MEET "GARZNHOG" AND HIS WIFE. I WILL HAVE JERRY POST HIS COMMENTS ABOUT ME BEING A YELLER OR SOFT SPOKEN MAN. ANY WAY ITS ALL GOOD, I'M HAVING FUN AND LOVE DOING IT. :2vrolijk_21: 
                    GO
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

harlez4me

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2007, 08:34:07 AM »

GETTING BACK ON TOPIC OF THIS THREAD, I'M ON MY WAY TO NAPLES TO SEE MY NEW GRANDDAUGHTER AVA. I WILL BE TAKING A FEW BACK ROADS, (THE ONLY GOOD ROADS IN FLORIDA) BY THE WAY. FLORIDA DOES HAVE NICE SCENIC COUNTRYSIDE BESIDES ALL BEACHES AND INTERSTATES WITH MOSTLY PEOPLE THAT SEEM TO BE LOST LOOKING FOR AN EXIT.
 ALSO WHILE HELEN AND I ARE THERE, WE ARE GETTING THE CHANCE TO MEET "GARZNHOG" AND HIS WIFE. I WILL HAVE JERRY POST HIS COMMENTS ABOUT ME BEING A YELLER OR SOFT SPOKEN MAN. ANY WAY ITS ALL GOOD, I'M HAVING FUN AND LOVE DOING IT. :2vrolijk_21: 
                    GO
Duane,......I mean Dave :oops:
I guess since you always use cap locks, we will never know when you WANT to yell. I guess you will have to get Helen to post. lol
Enjoy your ride to see Ava. I'm sure you guys are pround grandparents and don't YELL around her.
Have a nice day
JD
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 08:31:33 PM by harlez4me »

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2007, 03:47:46 PM »

Duane,
I guess since you always use cap locks, we will never know when you WANT to yell. I guess you will have to get Helen to post. lol
Enjoy your ride to see Ava. I'm sure you guys are pround grandparents and don't YELL around her.
Have a nice day
JD

JD
I'M THE OTHER DUANE DAVE.  :oops:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2007, 06:58:05 PM »

GO

Well, Anita and I did get to meet Dave and Helen, and they are absolutely delightful folks.  I had to keep asking Dave to repeat himself for a while, due to the live band at a local 'bike show'.  No, Dave, you ain't 'yeller'. 

I'm sure glad we had the opportunity to finally meet another forum member (other than Bigdog259, who lives in town and is pretty stuck up.. er, is a nice guy. (Saw him this morning, BTW, and he's pumped for Nelson.)

Had a great time, and glad you made the effort to contact me.  Our schedule seems to be so full that we miss out on good stuff, like MV.  We haven't even met Jorge yet, and he just lives across the alley.

Anyway, the girls are going to get some nice custom made chaps that will look good with a thong.  I'm going to try to attach a picture, and hope it works. In it, you'll see Dave looks pretty excited... yeah, that's about as loud as he gets.
:-Jerry
Ness Big Sucker, SuperTrapp 2:1, SERT, Dyno by Cycle-Rama = 107 hp, 108.5 tq. And that's all I need. Oh, wait... a working radio would be nice.

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2007, 07:08:32 PM »

HAH! The picture worked! Thanks, Helen, for giving me the knowledge and courage to do it!  OK, more pics to follow, until everyone gets sick of them and I get banned.

Dave fixed my radio, too. It would only play at half-to-wide-open...couldn't turn it down. He suggested disconnecting the battery for a while, which did the trick. How frikkin simple is that. I had visions of the dealer tearing my bike apart, and worse.
So, it was a great visit!

Here's the four of us at the Marco Island boat ramp where we got a few laughs and thrills at the 'launchings'. (I've got my CVO shirt on)
Ness Big Sucker, SuperTrapp 2:1, SERT, Dyno by Cycle-Rama = 107 hp, 108.5 tq. And that's all I need. Oh, wait... a working radio would be nice.

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2007, 07:22:23 PM »

And finally, the 'twins'. At the bike show, the two pumpkins parked together got more looks than the bikes in the show!

(Hey. Why does my bike look shorter than Dave's? He got the 'stretch' version?)  ;D

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2007, 07:26:10 PM »

And finally, the 'twins'. At the bike show, the two pumpkins parked together got more looks than the bikes in the show!

(Hey. Why does my bike look shorter than Dave's? He got the 'stretch' version?)  ;D

KEEP EM COMING JERRY :2vrolijk_21: LOOKING GOOD ;) WAS GREAT TO FINALY HOOK UP AND ENJOYED YOURS & ANITAS COMPANY. AND BY THE WAY THX FOR LUNCH AGAIN :2vrolijk_21:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2007, 07:29:05 PM »

NOW FIREDOODS GOING TO SPOT MY NEW MODS. 8)
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2007, 08:12:08 PM »

OK, here's another. (It'll start getting boring now... :huepfenlol2:)

harlez4me

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2007, 08:33:43 PM »

JD
I'M THE OTHER DUANE DAVE.  :oops:

Correction noted and made....oops, sorry

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2007, 11:16:33 PM »

Hey did you guys eat at the Snook Cafe?
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Page created in 0.321 seconds with 24 queries.