Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27

Author Topic: Freedom Pipes  (Read 46419 times)

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
Re: Freedom Pipes
« Reply #345 on: June 06, 2005, 10:30:48 PM »

O.K.........O.K. where, exactly, does the lesson "endeth"? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #346 on: June 06, 2005, 10:36:42 PM »

Yeh Er Uh Hub...
I gotta chime in here. I'm not sure if you know it but the Freedom pipes are in fact made by Bub Rinehart for Freedom Cycles. They are modified to have better flow than the standard Bubs. They have a different bend radius leaving the front head and different baffles............There endeth the lesson..... [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

Yeah, 'er 'uh, hd-dude,
 Your chime is out of tune!  I am very well aware of the difference that exists in the exhausts mentioned.  That is why I run Rinehart True Duals.  Rinehart's impress me.  Freedom Pipes don't.  That does not make me ignorant of the facts.  Where my awareness seems to be lacking, is, in the identity, or existence, for that matter, of one, Bub Rinehart.  Gerald Rinehart, along with imput from Don Tilley, designed Rinehart Exhaust for certain Harley-Davidson Motorcycles.  To attain a larger market share for his invention, Gerald and Bub's had a meeting, set up by Don Tilley, which resulted in Bub's aquiring the patent of Gerald Rinehart's design, and ultimately made Gerald a very rich man. There endeth that lesson.  However, my curiosity is aroused.  I shall contact Gerald tomorrow, if possible, and find out his connection, if any, with Freedom.  After all, information and communication are the two most important tools we have in business, and the pursuit of Horsepower!  All will be informed of my findings.  Now, are you happy, Chit, I mean Chip?  I wish you would go to bed! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]  Later--HUBBARD    
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #347 on: June 06, 2005, 10:53:19 PM »

Hey Hub........I'm still 'waiting' for my Bub-Rienhart replacement pipe for the one I cracked down in Myrtle Beach.  They claimed to have sent it from the Calif. Bub Enterprises on the 20th of last month.  I'm getting 'antsy'....how long does it take for those FedEx packages to cross the mountains?  Ya'll haven't closed the truck route over the mountains up there in them hills, now have you?  Uh, Oh........I'm getting off topic here, huh?  Back to the BubRienharts...........Har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #348 on: June 06, 2005, 11:04:36 PM »

Hey Hub........I'm still 'waiting' for my Bub-Rienhart replacement pipe for the one I cracked down in Myrtle Beach.
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #349 on: June 07, 2005, 07:53:03 AM »

Quote from Tater

"After all, information and communication are the two most important tools we have in business, and the pursuit of Horsepower!  All will be informed of my findings."

Thanks Tater!

Took me a while to get you there, but all I want to know is what Rinehart thinks about the Freedom pipes!

Remember, I never said mine were better, or yours were not as good. Just said my Freedoms provide more low to midrange torque than the standard Rineharts on a 103TC.

It is sooooooo much fun watching you get your panties in a wad!

[smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]
« Last Edit: June 07, 2005, 07:54:58 AM by hd2003-se2005 »

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #350 on: June 07, 2005, 09:47:20 AM »

Yeah, 'er 'uh, hd-dude,

« Last Edit: June 07, 2005, 09:58:33 AM by JCZ »
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #351 on: June 07, 2005, 01:18:52 PM »

Hello, Hello

Tater, Tater  ER UH

Did you read JCZ's post?

Have you talked to Gerald?

We are all patiently (cept me, you know how impatient I am) waiting for your answer!

[smiley=drink.gif]

shovelhead71

• Senior CVO Member
  • its a way of life
« Reply #352 on: June 07, 2005, 02:23:47 PM »

taking a deep breath while I particually await further information and reflect on the 1st question of this thread - so as I listen to the clicking of all the mouse's as we thrun back to look I will post:
re-worked full 103 heads - and no mention of how re-worked
full screaming eagle .264 cam
full high flow (real breather) system
hi-pro screaming eagle pistons- also manipulated to designated spec's
rocker boxes re-worked to accept the lift
new push rods - also screaming eagle to match end spec's
rhineharts tru duals with high performance baffles - with what else is out there - this puts the heart of the components exactly where expected
I have no viewpoint on Freedom and most would not give a chit anyhow - rhineharts are my choice and this bitc- puts horsepower to the ground - HUB - JCZ -DCFireman can tell ya by looking at the components - and can imagine the extra manipulation on assembly - oh did I tell ya how nice the 115 octane smells coming from these pipes

shovelhead71

• Senior CVO Member
  • its a way of life
« Reply #353 on: June 07, 2005, 02:46:30 PM »

[smiley=zroflmao.gif] just kidding on looking back to 1st thread - just wanted to see how many looked  [smiley=zroflmao.gif] just to get a breather before this all continues on

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #354 on: June 07, 2005, 03:43:44 PM »

Shovelhead

I didn't look!
I knew you were confused.
Must be that 115 gas clouding your thought process.
Got any I can have?

[smiley=drink.gif]

shovelhead71

• Senior CVO Member
  • its a way of life
« Reply #355 on: June 07, 2005, 04:11:14 PM »

confused ain;t the word - flashbacks from the ole hippie days
have any - local airport has real close to the real deal - really smells good there when fueling - local race track fuel station (sunoco preferably) otherwise look up Cam  fuel on the net - get er in 55 gallon drums - have to be nuts anyhow to bury the speedo needle on the SEEG into the odometer readout anyhow - even the ole weedwacker sounds better on it

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #356 on: June 07, 2005, 04:54:01 PM »

Hello, Hello

Tater, Tater

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #357 on: June 07, 2005, 05:33:26 PM »

to excogitate the resolution ----> WTF does that mean?????

I know I know I know, pick me pick me!  It means he's thinking about it real hard; like when you're on the throne but haven't gone for a couple of days.  Thinking about it that hard !!

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #358 on: June 07, 2005, 06:51:24 PM »

This thread has either turned dagerously serious.............................................................................................................or dagerously funny......depending on one's perspective. [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] And.........oh yea.......tell me again, where does this lesson endeth? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
« Last Edit: June 07, 2005, 07:46:50 PM by JCZ »
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

OTIS

• MEMBER # 806
  • Elite CVO Member
  • Global President Hillbilly Rocket Riders

• CVO1: 05 CVO Banana
    • CVO2: 06 CVO V-Rod
« Reply #359 on: June 07, 2005, 07:34:37 PM »

Yeah, 'er 'uh, hd2003,

Fastest member of Hillbilly Rocket Riders
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27

Page created in 0.164 seconds with 24 queries.