Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: A "former" friend sent me this last night...  (Read 672 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Threephase

  • Senior CVO Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 440
    • TX


    • CVO1: 2017 CVO Streetglide Starfire/Atomic Red
A "former" friend sent me this last night...
« on: February 03, 2020, 07:54:01 AM »

Over the last 15 years 90% of harley davidsons are still on the road, the other 10% made it home.
Logged
I thought getting old would take longer.

Joel

  • Elite CVO Member
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 685
    • WA


    • CVO1: 2015 CVO LIMITED
Re: A "former" friend sent me this last night...
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 09:40:32 AM »

In other words,  90 % took the wrong turn a just kept going.
Logged
Always keep 2 feet away from your shadow

GregKhougaz

  • It's a Two Wheeled World.
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 9100
    • CA


    • CVO1: '15 Road Glide Ultra
    • CVO2: '18 Porsche C4 GTS
    • CVO3: '18 Porsche Macan S and my mountain bike.
Re: A "former" friend sent me this last night...
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 10:51:15 AM »


 :oops:   :huepfenlol2:   :huepfenlol2:   :oops: 
Logged


"We've got some tall tales we love to tell.  They may not be true but we sure do remember them well." 
 Sawyer Brown

When you come to a fork in the road... take it!

iski

  • 10K CVO Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 10015
  • EBCM 007
    • FL


    • CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: A "former" friend sent me this last night...
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2020, 10:54:51 AM »

 ;D
Logged
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

08glide

  • Elite CVO Member
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 948
    • VA

    • CVO1: 2012 cvoseuc
    • CVO2: 08 sg 105 anniv
Re: A "former" friend sent me this last night...
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2020, 02:18:34 PM »

Isn't taking rong turns what it's all about? I thought that was in the first part of the operator's manual.    :orange:
Logged
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."  (James Dean)

longlast

  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3755

Re: A "former" friend sent me this last night...
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2020, 06:44:30 PM »

 ;D
Logged

muddypaws

  • 5k CVO Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5166
  • 2012 FLHTCUS7

    • CVO1: 2005 CVO
    • CVO2: 2009 CVO SEUC
    • CVO3: 2017 CVO LIMITED
    • Re/Max
Re: A "former" friend sent me this last night...
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2020, 08:41:20 AM »

Good one...
Logged
Bill

BigLew

  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2650
Re: A "former" friend sent me this last night...
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2020, 04:51:17 PM »

Isn't taking rong turns what it's all about? I thought that was in the first part of the operator's manual.    :orange:
Well I hope not. I've followed you and your brother a lot!

BigLew
Logged

08glide

  • Elite CVO Member
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 948
    • VA

    • CVO1: 2012 cvoseuc
    • CVO2: 08 sg 105 anniv
Re: A "former" friend sent me this last night...
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2020, 09:31:19 AM »

and you thought we knew where we were going???      :orange:       :orange:     Miss you my brother
Logged
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."  (James Dean)

rayson56

  • 1K CVO Member
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1320
    • WA


    • CVO1: 2018 FLTRXSE Black Earth & Vivid Black
    • CVO2: 2011 FLHXSE2 Black Diamond
    • CVO3: 2007 FXDSE Red
Re: A "former" friend sent me this last night...
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2020, 02:28:10 PM »

If you have enough fuel you never have to worry about getting lost. lol
Logged
Life's a journey not a destination. Enjoy the journey!

2018 SERG
2011 SESG
2007 Dyna Wide Glide CVO
2010 Night Rod Special
2007 full custom road king
2006 big dog mastiff
2000 big dog pro 18
1999 big dog prosport
1991 fxrs full custom
1984 v65 magna
 

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 26 queries.