Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16

Author Topic: SERK Dyno Runs-Please post SERK Dyno Charts Here  (Read 60655 times)

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
Re: SERK Dyno Runs-Please post SERK Dyno Charts Here
« Reply #75 on: July 17, 2007, 03:13:01 AM »

Thanks miker, me too. This chit has been 2 months in the making now, and started with a just a head gasket leak. Now..... ::) I'm getting good vibes from this new dealer. I'll let you know when it's done and tuned. Probably be about 2 weeks from now by the time I get in for tuning. Hopefully, those hardbags will be back by then, and the bike will be done for now. Oh yeah, still waiting on the Traxxion shocks too. ;)

Hoist! 8)

Hey Howie - have you plugged your O2 sensors and if so what with ?

Nige
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2007, 08:24:58 AM »

Hey Howie - have you plugged your O2 sensors and if so what with ?

Nige

As of now, I've still have them in the headpipes, but disconnected, w/O2 Elims. I'll probably remove them completely when I change exhaust. That K&N plug that grc suggested, looks like it'll work. And I mention cams, because this thing needs cams. I actually hope to be finished by Sat, and get it in for tuning! ;) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #77 on: August 03, 2007, 09:20:01 PM »

From the TB Size thread, Rich 07's Dyno chart and comments, cause us SERK guys don't see enough of them. ;D

"See my Dyno chart attached.  50mm TB, SE251 cams, PCIII, and D&D Fatcats.  I am not impressed with the numbers but it rides great."

Rich

And I think we can make it do better. ;)

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2007, 05:16:42 PM »

Hey dood, I just noticed that you changed the title! Thanks man! :2vrolijk_21: This is now the official thread of the SERK Dyno Runs!!! ;)

Hoist! 8)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2007, 05:38:11 PM »

Hey dood, I just noticed that you changed the title! Thanks man! :2vrolijk_21: This is now the official thread of the SERK Dyno Runs!!! ;)

Hoist! 8)
Wow!!!! Finally found something you are slow at. :shocked2: That has been changed since you asked me about it. :huepfenlol2:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2007, 07:27:04 PM »

Wow!!!! Finally found something you are slow at. :shocked2: That has been changed since you asked me about it. :huepfenlol2:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

;D ;D ;D I even posted here the other day! ;) Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 07:37:28 PM by Hoist »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2007, 01:27:30 PM »

Hey gang! For the record, here's the Dyno run for my upgraded '07A FLHRSE3TQ! 120HP and 126.2 ft-lbs TQ! Reworked heads and CR Custom 595 Cams by Cycle-rama, 62 mm HPI TB w/HPI A/C and 4.89 injectors, stock pistons and cylinders, D&D FatCAts w/Quiet Performance Muffler and PC III. Lots of bulletproof chit up there too. I'll save all that for the final overall build report. It was tuned by Joe Bramski of Joes Cycle Repair in Mechanicville, NY. He's a Tuning Master that I recommend highly! He tells me the bike rides phenomenally! It pulls at any RPM. I can't wait to pick it up tomorrow! I'll let you know how it feels! ;)

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 01:49:53 PM by Hoist »

Dan_Lockwood

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #82 on: August 11, 2007, 09:16:41 PM »

Congrats on the dyno...

That baby just pulls all the way up to 6k.  I bet you feel that in the seat of your pants.

I can only imagine what I'm going to be saying when I upgrade from my stock '76 FLH to the still stock '08 SERK.

I figure in my case just over double the rear wheel hp.  In your case a LOT stronger pulling motor with a VERY flat power curve.

I understand the new '08 has a 50mm TB already.  What was the '07, 46 or 48mm?

Again good luck on your new found power.  I'm really interested to see the build in a full report.

Dan

2009 SERG Orange / Black
Board Track Racer Project, Ultima 113"/6spd
2021 Coleman UT400 Side By Side

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #83 on: August 11, 2007, 10:30:39 PM »

Congrats on the dyno...

That baby just pulls all the way up to 6k.  I bet you feel that in the seat of your pants.

I can only imagine what I'm going to be saying when I upgrade from my stock '76 FLH to the still stock '08 SERK.

I figure in my case just over double the rear wheel hp.  In your case a LOT stronger pulling motor with a VERY flat power curve.

I understand the new '08 has a 50mm TB already.  What was the '07, 46 or 48mm?

Again good luck on your new found power.  I'm really interested to see the build in a full report.

Thanks Dan, I can't wait to ride it tomorrow! Full build report will follow after the rest of the things are done. Before the end of the month (better be!). You'll love the 110 compared to your 80". but you'll still need to improve it a little too! ;)

Hoist! 8)

FLTRCVO

• Senior CVO Member
  • pnw_cvfltrse_dom_c38_sws_w1024
« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2007, 06:09:37 PM »

What, if any mods/work, you have done with this run?

Motor # 2 numbers

SE08RK

• Banned
  • Full CVO Member
« Reply #85 on: October 06, 2007, 08:06:28 AM »

The bike had RH slip-ons installed, dynoed for four hours and the dealer wouldn't give me the map. And the bike ain't right now....very sluggish and far too loud - no baffles.

The graph shows 82 HP peak but it sure feels like less than stock to me. Low end torque is gone.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 08:08:36 AM by SE08RK »

SE08RK

• Banned
  • Full CVO Member
« Reply #86 on: October 06, 2007, 09:23:07 AM »

Oh, and I need to add: whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! And that's the truth!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: got it fixed! A little too much fuel was all....
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 05:46:46 PM by SE08RK »

SE08RK

• Banned
  • Full CVO Member
« Reply #87 on: October 23, 2007, 09:12:39 AM »

Didn't intend to stop this thread dead!

Update: replaced the Rinehart slip ons with the stock mufflers, had a dealer remap it back close to stock and the bike is back! Low end torque is back and very much better than with the dyno tune....evidently the tuner was having a bad day. :alcohol:

Thundermax is an interesting device...... :yes:

Quint

• You all know how I earn a livin'
  • Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 FLHRSE4 Road King - Crystal Copper/Black Onyx
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCUI Electra Glide Ultra Classic
    • CVO3: 2004 FLHRI Road King
« Reply #88 on: October 30, 2007, 09:57:25 PM »

Hey gang! For the record, here's the Dyno run for my upgraded '07A FLHRSE3TQ! 120HP and 126.2 ft-lbs TQ!

Hoist! 8)

Holy sheet, Hoist. 120 horses with no increase in capacity. They are some big, impressive numbers. Way to go!!!  :jalapeno:
You all know me. You know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this bird for yer but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad fish. Swallow you whole.

Quint

• You all know how I earn a livin'
  • Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 FLHRSE4 Road King - Crystal Copper/Black Onyx
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCUI Electra Glide Ultra Classic
    • CVO3: 2004 FLHRI Road King
« Reply #89 on: October 30, 2007, 11:24:13 PM »

2008 FLHRSE4 with:
- Rinehart TDs
- Screamin Eagle Stage 1 air cleaner
- SERT
- Dyno tune

98.27 hp and 115.15 lb ft.  :2vrolijk_21:

You all know me. You know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this bird for yer but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad fish. Swallow you whole.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16

Page created in 0.161 seconds with 21 queries.